What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 08:22 AM by houseofcantor.)
RE: What are you playing?
Vindictus

[Image: zF8waq4.jpg]

Being all vindictus on my buddy werefrog. Tongue

Preparing to return to Kyrat (FC4) as the werefrog is napped.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2015, 08:45 AM
The Sims on Ps2...

Got a new controller, and memory card. It's like I've been given a whole stack of brand new games.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2015, 01:42 PM
I just bought a game called Skyrim. Reviews look good.
Find all posts by this user
13-01-2015, 03:53 PM
(13-01-2015 01:42 PM)GenericBox Wrote:  I just bought a game called Skyrim. Reviews look good.

Skyrim: Big world, solid gameplay, worthless choices.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-01-2015, 09:12 PM
1,000,000 people.

[Image: gamescreen0014.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
14-01-2015, 12:38 PM
I just bought a legit gaming laptop after suffering a Dell for a few years, so my goal for 2015 is to finish at least 3 'long' games like Assassin's Creed or Bioshock or Fallout - they used to make the Dell shit the bed - and also Child of Light.

My go to game is always Skyrim.

I just finished "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" over the holidays. Beautiful looking game - the scenery walks the thin knife line between "Nat Geo photo" and "Oh shit I hear dueling banjos...RUN." I thought it was perfectly creepy, and as promised in the beginning of the game it doesn't hold your hand as to figuring stuff out. Loved the puzzles and Lovecraftian elements. The game just ended way too abruptly. I felt like it should have been 3 or 4 scenes longer.

Started playing Never Alone and was absolutely charmed by it. Also The Wolf Among Us.
[+] 1 user Likes thesummerqueen's post
14-01-2015, 11:41 PM
(10-01-2015 12:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 11:55 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'll save you the time:

Step 1: Pick your weapons and mask
Step 2: Select your heist
Step 3: Attempt to complete heist stealthily
Step 4: Fail Step 3
Step 5: Play the equivalent of the CoD: WaW Nazi Zombies game mode, but with cops and Federal agents.
Step 6: Complete heist, killing a few hundred cops and federal agents
Step 7: Only collect 10% of your heist as a Payday.
Step 8: Hope for a silencer in the random packs
Step 9: Fail Step 8
Step 10: Go back to Step 1

Tongue

Current build is a combat oriented Fugitive/Mastermind, built for high dodge.

http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mNOLhIJeGDa:eD...12-2-34-15

Up through Fugitive to Sneaky Bastard (aced) and Low Blow (aced), and up through Mastermind for Kilmer (aced) and Gunslinger (aced). Able to run around in a two-piece suit with 50% dodge, (65% when crouched, 75% when sprinting). With a Clarion rifle and a STRYK 18c pistol, with the right mods, both can deal in excess of true 40 damage per shot, and both are some of the highest rate-of-fire weapons in the game. I can drop a Bulldozer in a few seconds by just unloading a whole Clarion mag into it's face point-blank.

So this build involves constantly shifting gears between crouching and sprinting, and with Kilmer (aced), I can reload my weapons while sprinting. Gunslinger (aced) brings up the STRYK 18c damage to almost as strong as the Clarion, only in a fully auto pistol in my secondary slot. Actually I almost never aim down sights as after around 1000 hours of playing without an aim reticle, and equipped with a decently accurate and stable assault rifle (or shotgun, pistols, or SMG), I can reliably head shot enemies out to about 20 meters. Combine that with the 1000 rounds-per-minute Clarion rifle, and it's a handheld buzzsaw of bullet death.

But yeah, watching me play could possibly give you motion sickness.

But my list still applies...

I like the game, don't get me wrong, it just gets so repetitive that I can't play it for too long. Wish the police acted more realistically, then it would actually be a challenge (that's not CoD-esk).

Atir aissom atir imon
15-01-2015, 06:50 AM
(14-01-2015 12:38 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  I just bought a legit gaming laptop after suffering a Dell for a few years, so my goal for 2015 is to finish at least 3 'long' games like Assassin's Creed or Bioshock or Fallout - they used to make the Dell shit the bed - and also Child of Light.

My go to game is always Skyrim.

I just finished "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" over the holidays. Beautiful looking game - the scenery walks the thin knife line between "Nat Geo photo" and "Oh shit I hear dueling banjos...RUN." I thought it was perfectly creepy, and as promised in the beginning of the game it doesn't hold your hand as to figuring stuff out. Loved the puzzles and Lovecraftian elements. The game just ended way too abruptly. I felt like it should have been 3 or 4 scenes longer.

Started playing Never Alone and was absolutely charmed by it. Also The Wolf Among Us.

I'm playing The Wolf Among Us right now; really liking the art style and soundtrack.

I've been wanting to play The Vanishing of Ethan Carter since it was announced, but although I'm part of the PC master race, I really enjoy slumming it with the PS4. Both Ethan Carter, and a steam green lit game called The Forest are coming to PS4.

Check out The Forest if you haven't already; it's probably $15 on steam.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
15-01-2015, 07:23 AM
(15-01-2015 06:50 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I'm playing The Wolf Among Us right now; really liking the art style and soundtrack.

I've been wanting to play The Vanishing of Ethan Carter since it was announced, but although I'm part of the PC master race, I really enjoy slumming it with the PS4. Both Ethan Carter, and a steam green lit game called The Forest are coming to PS4.

Check out The Forest if you haven't already; it's probably $15 on steam.

I never thought a magenta and purple color scheme could look manly and noir until Bigby strutted through it. I've read several issues of Fables and kinda fell in love.

I saw the Forest and it was on my wishlist for a while. I'll add it back. I never buy anything unless it's on sale. Tongue

TBH, unless you have a newer HD tv, I would play Ethan on the PC with as maxed out graphics as you can get. The scenery is so eerie and well-constructed.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 2 users Like thesummerqueen's post
15-01-2015, 08:27 AM
(15-01-2015 07:23 AM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  I saw the Forest and it was on my wishlist for a while. I'll add it back. I never buy anything unless it's on sale. Tongue

I never seem to play anything I buy in steam sales.

Quote:TBH, unless you have a newer HD tv, I would play Ethan on the PC with as maxed out graphics as you can get. The scenery is so eerie and well-constructed.

Yeah but...

[Image: uTCPnI0.jpg]

... Whereas my PC is a just a desk and chair setup Dodgy...