What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(23-01-2015 11:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 11:23 AM)Sam Wrote:  Probably my favourite area in Dark Souls... Really tense, fighting in pitch darkness.

I hate the Tomb, and so do most people on the internet, it seems.

The darkness is a cool aesthetic, but, combined with the retardedly powerful Skeleton Beasts is just begging for rage.
I would complain that the game gives you no hint about the existence of the lamps, but it is Dark Souls we are talking about...

There are worse areas though; Blighttwon for instance. Even on the consoles, for which the game was optimised, it is horribly laggy...

The crappy optimisation was one of the reasons I never got way into that game.
(having already played the absolute fuck out of Demon's Souls being the main reason)

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2015, 12:08 PM
(23-01-2015 11:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 11:23 AM)Sam Wrote:  Probably my favourite area in Dark Souls... Really tense, fighting in pitch darkness.

I hate the Tomb, and so do most people on the internet, it seems.

The darkness is a cool aesthetic, but, combined with the retardedly powerful Skeleton Beasts is just begging for rage.
I would complain that the game gives you no hint about the existence of the lamps, but it is Dark Souls we are talking about...

There are worse areas though; Blighttwon for instance. Even on the consoles, for which the game was optimised, it is horribly laggy...
u wot m8?

Blighttown was a breeze compared to the Tomb of the Giants. Then again, I've played Dark Souls on PC with that glorious 60 fps smoothness. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Just finished The Swapper on PS4... Which was really short, and made me realize how close I was to the end when I played it on PC. Good game, great atmosphere.
23-01-2015, 12:50 PM
(23-01-2015 12:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 11:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I hate the Tomb, and so do most people on the internet, it seems.

u wot m8?

Blighttown was a breeze compared to the Tomb of the Giants. Then again, I've played Dark Souls on PC with that glorious 60 fps smoothness. Consider

Maybe one day I'll reach that end...

Anyway; I think the Tomb is more difficult, but Blighttown is worse than the Tomb, thanks to the combination of lag and agitating design, not necessarily difficulty.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-01-2015, 03:18 PM
Well I'll be damned... You were right Free Thought.

I high tailed it out of Anor Londo, and I'm safely back in the good ol' Undead Parish. Had a bit of trouble going back through Sen's Fortress, but I made it in the end.

Just need to farm around, get some souls and humanity, level up, and have another crack at Smough and Ornstein.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
24-01-2015, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2015 06:19 AM by houseofcantor.)
Nah, fuck that game. Big Grin

So, then... Saint's Row III that's more my speed. What a ridiculous game this is. Thumbsup

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Yeah, you know what... fuck Dark Souls.

I'm in a state of PRQD (Post Rage Quit Depression) so fuck everything.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
[+] 4 users Like Sam's post
24-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Really getting into War Thunder.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Tales From The Borderlands... Good, but it would be better if you didn't play as a completely inept douche bag.

*here's some dialogue options, you'll notice they're all terrible...*

*sneak up on this guy, and then play out an extended joke where you feebly try to choke him and he thinks its his friend playing around*
25-01-2015, 07:09 AM
Killer instinct is so good I wish it was not an xbox one exclusive, everyone deserves to play it. PC, Playstation, and even wii U

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube