What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(25-01-2015 09:35 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(25-01-2015 07:09 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Killer instinct is so good I wish it was not an xbox one exclusive, everyone deserves to play it. PC, Playstation, and even wii U

That's how I feel about The Last of Us.... Too good to be exclusive

I never got exclusives, I get it as a selling point, but good game should not be held back.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2015, 11:15 PM
(26-01-2015 06:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 04:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I like to think of Dark Souls as a challenge in patience and endurance.

I suppose, I'm just one of them demented people who enjoy challenging myself to absurdity. That said, nothing in Dark Souls has remotely come close to beating MW2 on the hardest difficulty. Now that was a challenge.

Not sure if joking or just fucking retarded...Consider

Dude; Dark Souls is easy compared to that game. DS is a challenging struggle; MW2 on Vet was just and enraging and annoying slog through the mud, due to its penchant for breaking it's own rules. MW3 was much easier, almost disappointingly so...

(26-01-2015 06:47 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 04:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I like to think of Dark Souls as a challenge in patience and endurance.

I suppose, I'm just one of them demented people who enjoy challenging myself to absurdity. That said, nothing in Dark Souls has remotely come close to beating MW2 on the hardest difficulty. Now that was a challenge.

Try completing World At War on veteran difficulty. Supposedly its the hardest of all Call of Duty campaigns.

It certainly succeeded in pissing me right off.

If I can get my hands on a copy, I'll give it shot. Always willing to toss myself into the inferno.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-01-2015, 11:52 PM
(26-01-2015 11:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 06:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not sure if joking or just fucking retarded...Consider

Dude; Dark Souls is easy compared to that game. DS is a challenging struggle; MW2 on Vet was just and enraging and annoying slog through the mud, due to its penchant for breaking it's own rules. MW3 was much easier, almost disappointingly so...

(26-01-2015 06:47 PM)Sam Wrote:  Try completing World At War on veteran difficulty. Supposedly its the hardest of all Call of Duty campaigns.

It certainly succeeded in pissing me right off.

If I can get my hands on a copy, I'll give it shot. Always willing to toss myself into the inferno.

Enjoy the grenade spam... Evil_monster

I personally think its the best single player campaign of any CoD game. At least, of the ones I've played.

Unlike most of them these days, its got real atmosphere to it, and has quite a dark, bleak feel. Which is appropriate really for a WW2 setting.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
27-01-2015, 12:06 AM
(26-01-2015 11:52 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 11:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Dude; Dark Souls is easy compared to that game. DS is a challenging struggle; MW2 on Vet was just and enraging and annoying slog through the mud, due to its penchant for breaking it's own rules. MW3 was much easier, almost disappointingly so...

I personally think its the best single player campaign of any CoD game. At least, of the ones I've played.

Unlike most of them these days, its got real atmosphere to it, and has quite a dark, bleak feel. Which is appropriate really for a WW2 setting.

All the more reason!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-01-2015, 04:21 PM
'Bout to give Far Cry 4 a whirl seeming as I get free xbox one games now.
It's nice knowing people in the right places.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-01-2015, 04:38 PM
(28-01-2015 04:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  'Bout to give Far Cry 4 a whirl seeming as I get free xbox one games now.
It's nice knowing people in the right places.

What happened to the city, poopyhead? Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
28-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Oh yea. I'll work on it some more later.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-01-2015, 01:32 PM
(26-01-2015 11:52 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 11:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Dude; Dark Souls is easy compared to that game. DS is a challenging struggle; MW2 on Vet was just and enraging and annoying slog through the mud, due to its penchant for breaking it's own rules. MW3 was much easier, almost disappointingly so...

WaW was the last good CoD. The difference between Dark Souls and CoD on veteran is that with the right strategy, you can beat Dark Souls.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
29-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Grim Fandango Remastered... I've played every Lucas arts game except this, so I'm glad its been rereleased. Its very obvious that games used to be much slower pace.
29-01-2015, 06:25 PM
(29-01-2015 02:15 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Grim Fandango Remastered... I've played every Lucas arts game except this, so I'm glad its been rereleased. Its very obvious that games used to be much slower pace.

Speaking of lucas arts, did you see the new starwars battle front?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post