What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(29-01-2015 01:32 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 11:52 PM)Sam Wrote:  Enjoy the grenade spam... Evil_monster

I personally think its the best single player campaign of any CoD game. At least, of the ones I've played.

Unlike most of them these days, its got real atmosphere to it, and has quite a dark, bleak feel. Which is appropriate really for a WW2 setting.

WaW was the last good CoD. The difference between Dark Souls and CoD on veteran is that with the right strategy, you can beat Dark Souls.

That's true...

CoD on veteran mode is basically just this, but with bullets and grenades.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2015, 12:00 AM
(29-01-2015 09:44 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 01:32 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  WaW was the last good CoD. The difference between Dark Souls and CoD on veteran is that with the right strategy, you can beat Dark Souls.

That's true...

Yep, the ending sums it up, all that's missing is a war quote...

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
30-01-2015, 05:28 AM
(30-01-2015 12:00 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 09:44 PM)Sam Wrote:  That's true...

Yep, the ending sums it up, all that's missing is a war quote...

Call of duty veteran is not hard, period.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-01-2015, 05:30 AM
(30-01-2015 05:28 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 12:00 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Yep, the ending sums it up, all that's missing is a war quote...

Call of duty veteran is not hard, period.

Lol
Next you'll be telling us you love to play Battletoads when you want a nice, relaxing game.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-01-2015, 07:33 AM
(30-01-2015 05:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 05:28 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Call of duty veteran is not hard, period.

Lol
Next you'll be telling us you love to play Battletoads when you want a nice, relaxing game.

Well, seeing as call of duty is a game I love, I know its corners and such. Saying it is harder than dark souls is not true.

And yes battletoads is a nice relaxing game.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-01-2015, 09:51 AM
(30-01-2015 07:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 05:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Lol

Well, seeing as call of duty is a game I love, I know its corners and such. Saying it is harder than dark souls is not true.

All the enemy does is spray bullets, spam grenades and scream your nationality while they do

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
30-01-2015, 10:13 AM
(29-01-2015 06:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 02:15 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Grim Fandango Remastered... I've played every Lucas arts game except this, so I'm glad its been rereleased. Its very obvious that games used to be much slower pace.

Speaking of lucas arts, did you see the new starwars battle front?

Which one? The shit-canned Free Radial sequel? Or the upcoming Frostbite engine one coming from D.I.C.E. And Electronic Arts?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
30-01-2015, 03:27 PM
(30-01-2015 10:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 06:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Speaking of lucas arts, did you see the new starwars battle front?

Which one? The shit-canned Free Radial sequel? Or the upcoming Frostbite engine one coming from D.I.C.E. And Electronic Arts?

Frost bite D.I.C.E baby.

30-01-2015, 05:10 PM
(30-01-2015 07:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 05:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Lol

Dude; In Dark Souls, with the right tactics, it's easy to succeed. All you need is to develop a good sense of timing and rhythm with your enemies and your weapon and you've practically won: doesn't matter if you are on NG or NG+9.

This doesn't apply to Veteran CoD: there are no applicable tactics past dogged determination to march endlessly into the valley of death, your enemies are all virtual embodiments of Simo Häyhä himself with limitless munitions and often seemingly limitless numbers.

That said, I've got a copy of Cod 3 that's just begging to be beaten.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-01-2015, 05:34 PM
(30-01-2015 05:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 07:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well, seeing as call of duty is a game I love, I know its corners and such. Saying it is harder than dark souls is not true.

Dude; In Dark Souls, with the right tactics, it's easy to succeed. All you need is to develop a good sense of timing and rhythm with your enemies and your weapon and you've practically won: doesn't matter if you are on NG or NG+9.

This doesn't apply to Veteran CoD: there are no applicable tactics past dogged determination to march endlessly into the valley of death, your enemies are all virtual embodiments of Simo Häyhä himself with limitless munitions and often seemingly limitless numbers.

That said, I've got a copy of Cod 3 that's just begging to be beaten.

I guess I will just leave it at you both have are skills, you at dark souls, me at CoD