What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: What are you playing?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2015, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 11:25 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-02-2015 10:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 10:40 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ALL ABOARD THE HYPETRAIN MOTHERFUCKERS!

... I am immune to your hype, sir.

[Image: Overkill_Banner_Minigun.jpg?t=1423182002]

Mini-gun says 'Fuck yo' shit!'

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/thehypetrain/

All kidding aside, Overkill Software is using the sale of their game, previous DLC, in addition to the 2 new DLC packs ('Overkill' and 'Completely Overkill' respectively) to generate various gallons of Hypefuel. This is being tallied up everyday between now and March 12th. On March 12th, the DLC itself unlocks. However between now and then, depending on how much Hypefuel they get, they will unlock various amounts of free content for the game. This isn't just old DLC made free or anything, but entirely new content and updates that will be released for free to the entire community. New heists, updates to old heists, a new character, new enemies, and new mods. These will all be released over a Spring Break event starting March 13th. While the Overkill pack gets you the Minigun and RPG, the other pack gets you access to some exclusive goodies and is a timed exclusive; the Completely Overkill pack will never be available again after March 12th.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
07-02-2015, 12:04 AM
(06-02-2015 11:16 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 10:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... I am immune to your hype, sir.

[Image: Overkill_Banner_Minigun.jpg?t=1423182002]

Mini-gun says 'Fuck yo' shit!'

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/thehypetrain/

All kidding aside, Overkill Software is using the sale of their game, previous DLC, in addition to the 2 new DLC packs ('Overkill' and 'Completely Overkill' respectively) to generate various gallons of Hypefuel. This is being tallied up everyday between now and March 12th. On March 12th, the DLC itself unlocks. However between now and then, depending on how much Hypefuel they get, they will unlock various amounts of free content for the game. This isn't just old DLC made free or anything, but entirely new content and updates that will be released for free to the entire community. New heists, updates to old heists, a new character, new enemies, and new mods. These will all be released over a Spring Break event starting March 13th. While the Overkill pack gets you the Minigun and RPG, the other pack gets you access to some exclusive goodies and is a timed exclusive; the Completely Overkill pack will never be available again after March 12th.

Meh, I don't even have the game anyway...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-02-2015, 12:58 AM
(07-02-2015 12:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Meh, I don't even have the game anyway...

Yabut'...

Dude.

Dude...

Duuuude!

Mini-gun.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
07-02-2015, 08:05 AM
Taking some time out from the city building to do a bit of Empire building.

I'm off to a nice start I think. I did cede parts of Poland to the Soviets to keep them happy (we had an agreement) but it's ok, I'll recapture them soon enough. Their troops are weak and squishy and my panzer divisions will roll over them like a hot knife on butter.

France is about to be in for a shock. My troops are massed along the neutral Belgium's border (you can't see them in the picture because I'm zoomed out) where as France's troops are massed along the German/French border.

[Image: 13z4u1z.jpg]

edit: Oh and about 2 days (in game) later, the USSR annexed Lithuania (the yellow nation), Lativa and Estonia. So they no longer exist.
07-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Dying light in co-op mode is sweet.

So much lol
09-02-2015, 05:40 PM
But beware! Beware! The enemy will be merciless, because I ate all their bees! They have not tasted honey for many a moon, and this has made them mad for revenge! To arms, my pretties, to arms!

I have played many, many hours in Rome: Total War, but it still manages to surprise me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-02-2015, 10:10 PM
I play a a lot of elite dangerous because spaaaace and other games like verdun to get a little feel for what the world war 1 must've been like like (without lots and lots of bugs) and also GTA5
14-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Over the weekend, I went and had me a nostalgia hit by playing Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King.

One of my favourite games.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-02-2015, 03:41 PM
After playing a rash of hidden-object games, I've started Uncharted 3 for the PS3. I'm working on Bakamatsu Rock Ultra Soul and Fat Princess: Piece of Cake when I break out the Vita.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]