RE: What are you playing?
Hawkeye, Star-Lord variant costume.

Bitch. Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 06:26 PM
(22-02-2015 08:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hawkeye, Star-Lord variant costume.

Bitch. Drinking Beverage

You were half right, it is a Star Lord Variant costume but it is not Hawkeye. My newest acquisition.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-02-2015, 02:48 PM
[Image: monster-hunter-4-ultimate-topper.jpg]

It's like Dark Souls, but with flying dinosaurs whom you kill and forge armor and weapons out of their body parts.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-02-2015, 04:41 PM
(25-02-2015 02:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: monster-hunter-4-ultimate-topper.jpg]

It's like Dark Souls, but with flying dinosaurs whom you kill and forge armor and weapons out of their body parts.

Yabut, do you even Xenoblade?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Fallout New Vegas... In hardcore mode.

Much more fun this way.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Weak.
Try playing a game that takes literally a couple hundred hours to finish, make it so every action you take the game auto-saves and there is only one save file that is on steam cloud (so uneditable) and make it so that there is literally a thousand things that will fuck up your game. Than get back to me.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-02-2015, 05:43 PM
I've been playing Command And Conquer Tiberium Wars.

I haven't played it in maybe six years, if not for longer.

It is as frustrating as I remember.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-02-2015, 10:51 PM
(25-02-2015 04:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 02:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: monster-hunter-4-ultimate-topper.jpg]

Yabut, do you even Xenoblade?

I have.

Monster Hunter is way harder than Xenoblade, especially if you get to G Rank and try killing that shit solo instead of in a group.

27-02-2015, 10:52 PM
(27-02-2015 03:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Weak.
Try playing a game that takes literally a couple hundred hours to finish, make it so every action you take the game auto-saves and there is only one save file that is on steam cloud (so uneditable) and make it so that there is literally a thousand things that will fuck up your game. Than get back to me.

It's called reality muffs... Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-02-2015, 10:15 PM
(27-02-2015 03:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Weak.

And I should give a fuck, why?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user