What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Currently something like four missions into "Home-world Remastered"

Graphics are very much prettier.

Game play... has some things about it.

Here's to hoping patches or mods will adjust things some what.

Soooo pretty....

Big Grin

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2015, 04:47 AM
I might get some flack for this, but I play Minecraft, usually for the sake of creating worlds or building cool airships. Sometimes I try out the server games, but often times they are just infested with 8 year old capslock screamin gremlins.

I also play the game Aion, for all the pretty armors...

When I'm not online I play a few older games, my favorites being Age of Empires II, Battlefront 2, and my absolute favorite, Okami. Seriously if you haven't tried that game yet, ya need to.
02-03-2015, 12:35 AM
After a lot of peer pressure and boredness, I decided to get into League of Legends. This is my first Co-Op vs AI match and I gotta say..... I suck.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-03-2015, 07:18 PM
(28-02-2015 10:15 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 03:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Weak.
Try playing a game that takes literally a couple hundred hours to finish, make it so every action you take the game auto-saves and there is only one save file that is on steam cloud (so uneditable) and make it so that there is literally a thousand things that will fuck up your game. Than get back to me.

And I should give a fuck, why?

Because I'm hardercore than you, thus betterer.

[Image: oscar.png]
04-03-2015, 10:02 AM
(03-03-2015 07:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 10:15 PM)Sam Wrote:  And I should give a fuck, why?

Because I'm hardercore than you, thus betterer.

Quote: Earmuffs has just earned the Cyber Douche Achievement
+75 Points

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-03-2015, 10:02 PM
On to Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen now... Just got it today, and I love it already.

Its got its flaws, but there's a great game in there.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2015, 03:23 AM
Destiny is slowly sucking all my free time away. This is not good when I have midterms next week Undecided

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
07-03-2015, 08:22 PM
(07-03-2015 03:23 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Destiny is slowly sucking all my free time away. This is not good when I have midterms next week Undecided

I know the feels bro, I know the feels.

I pretty much 100% Tomb Raider. Didn't do the multiplayer achievements though for obvious reasons and missed 2 single player ones which I'm not gonna bother farming for. But got all the challenges, collectables, tombs, skills, weapons and story achievements so I'm happy. Now for Sniper Elite III and than I can trade those two games in for Dying Light.

Ahhh the life of an achievement whore.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-03-2015, 11:01 PM
DA: Inquisition / Far Cry 4 / Destiny (Crucible) / random games that the Xbone gives me for free. I'm a big Dark Souls fan and I kinda wish I'd bought the PS4 so I could play Bloodborne this month, but I reckon I can wait till the price drops and I have some extra cash.

(06-03-2015 10:02 PM)Sam Wrote:  On to Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen now... Just got it today, and I love it already.

I put a lot of hours into that game. It has its flaws like you said but I loved it. I'm really hoping they build on their ideas and make a successor for current-gen.
08-03-2015, 06:42 PM
(07-03-2015 11:01 PM)Dex Wrote:  DA: Inquisition / Far Cry 4 / Destiny (Crucible) / random games that the Xbone gives me for free. I'm a big Dark Souls fan and I kinda wish I'd bought the PS4 so I could play Bloodborne this month, but I reckon I can wait till the price drops and I have some extra cash.

(06-03-2015 10:02 PM)Sam Wrote:  On to Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen now... Just got it today, and I love it already.

I put a lot of hours into that game. It has its flaws like you said but I loved it. I'm really hoping they build on their ideas and make a successor for current-gen.

Yeah, I'd thought about buying it for a while, but I'm glad I did... It's the sort of game that could really be developed. A sequel with a bit more funding would be excellent

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user