What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2015, 04:53 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(17-03-2015 02:29 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Been playing some Europa Universalis 4 and also just bought Cities: Skylines. Then something made me want to play Skyrim again so yeah.

I'M NOT ALONE!!
Glad to see someone else enjoys the goodness that is Paradox games, especially EU4.
'Bout time we got some new people up in here with good video game taste.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2015, 09:37 AM
(17-03-2015 04:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 02:29 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Been playing some Europa Universalis 4 and also just bought Cities: Skylines. Then something made me want to play Skyrim again so yeah.

I'M NOT ALONE!!
Glad to see someone else enjoys the goodness that is Paradox games, especially EU4.

Thank you. . . I think. . . (^_^)

I must say I had given up on both Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4 because they are freaking hard to get into. But after watching some Northern Lion and Quill18 on Youtube I started to understand enough to give it a shot again.
17-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Bioshock Infinite...

Dunno what the fuck's going on, but it sure is fun.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-03-2015, 06:58 PM
(17-03-2015 09:37 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 04:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'M NOT ALONE!!

Thank you. . . I think. . . (^_^)

I must say I had given up on both Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4 because they are freaking hard to get into. But after watching some Northern Lion and Quill18 on Youtube I started to understand enough to give it a shot again.

Yea they have a bit of a learning curve (especially CK2 IMO but I've been playing CK since CK1 and EU4 since EU2 so the learning curve was small in regards to CK2 and EU4 specifically for me) but once you get into them your spare time goes down the gutter.

Victoria 2 and Hearts of Iron are great games too. Hearts of Iron specifically has a lot of little niggly bits to learn. Looking forward to HoI4 release. Though please non-existent Jesus let their next game be Victoria 3.

Oh and Sengoku and March of Eagles should also get a mention because they're fantastic games too.

17-03-2015, 06:59 PM
Third run through on Dragon Age inquisition, rogue this time, lesbian elf because that's how I roll Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
17-03-2015, 09:01 PM
(17-03-2015 06:59 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Third run through on Dragon Age inquisition, rogue this time, lesbian elf because that's how I roll Smile

I want that game so bad, tried a demo on xbox one, and I loved it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
17-03-2015, 10:38 PM
I played about a half hour of Payday 2...

It seems like an interesting game with other humans, but it did feel rather sluggish... Probably my PC, though.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-03-2015, 09:30 AM
They had a free trial of the new dragon age. Not impressed, but did make me want to play Skyrim again

Atir aissom atir imon
19-03-2015, 01:46 PM
About to go pick up Hardline for the xboner.
It will be so good to play a decent online fps again. Destiny's is eh, Halo Anniversary's matchmaking is fucking shit and fuck CoD. Get me some Battlefield any day.

19-03-2015, 07:24 PM
So Hardline is amazballs. Best online fps I've played in years.
Haven't had this much fun and got into an online fps game this quickly since CoD MW2. (or Blops, whatever came out later)