What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(25-03-2015 02:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You need to play Battlefield. Been playing Hardline and was doing a bit of proper sniping yesterday, with a x14 zoom scope and all. One side of the map to the other.
Though if were talking about Battlefield sniping I should introduce you to my little friend known as pump action magnum shotgun... dat range ohhhhh boy dat range...

I'm assuming that by 'magnum' you mean 'slug'?

[Image: 721187.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2015, 03:22 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 06:01 AM by Free Thought.)
(25-03-2015 02:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You need to play Battlefield. Been playing Hardline and was doing a bit of proper sniping yesterday, with a x14 zoom scope and all. One side of the map to the other.
Though if were talking about Battlefield sniping I should introduce you to my little friend known as pump action magnum shotgun... dat range ohhhhh boy dat range...

Actually, I did play Battlefield. BF3 to be precise. It was enjoyable, but I've rapidly made the shift from my 360 to sitting at my desk all day and I don't have a copy for pc. Plus I'm too miserly to buy some time on Live.
I did dabble in BFPlay4Free, but it doesn't seem to want to work any more, at least not when I last tried to use it..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-03-2015, 04:01 AM
What are you playing?
After the life consuming Dragon Age I was tempted by the new Sniper III pack for the PS4. The clincher was the addition of 3D mode. Get my glasses on and surround sound headset and this game is great fun. The planning needed to get through an area undetected is very satisfying.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-03-2015, 04:13 AM
(25-03-2015 03:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Actually, I did play Battlefield. BF3 to be precise. It was enjoyably, but I've rapidly made the shift from my 360 to sitting at my desk all day and I don't have a copy for pc. Plus I'm too miserly to buy some time on Live.
I did dabble in BFPlay4Free, but it doesn't seem to want to work any more, at least not when I last tried to use it..

My last BF was Bad Company 2, which I understand still has a strong PC community still playing it. I imagine because it was the last BF game to have that level of terrain and level destruction. It was also the last BF game to have a solo campaign worth a damn.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-03-2015, 06:05 AM
(25-03-2015 04:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 03:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Actually, I did play Battlefield. BF3 to be precise. It was enjoyably, but I've rapidly made the shift from my 360 to sitting at my desk all day and I don't have a copy for pc. Plus I'm too miserly to buy some time on Live.

My last BF was Bad Company 2, which I understand still has a strong PC community still playing it. I imagine because it was the last BF game to have that level of terrain and level destruction. It was also the last BF game to have a solo campaign worth a damn.

I always heard good things about Bad Company 2... Maybe once I get an adapter for my monitor (or a new monitor... probably would be best, but that's hard...) so that I can use my gpu I'll get myself a copy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Quote:It was also the last BF game to have a solo campaign worth a damn.

I dunno, Hardline's is pretty good. Best stealth mechanics is an fps I've ever seen.
25-03-2015, 04:25 PM
(25-03-2015 03:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

I'm assuming that by 'magnum' you mean 'slug'?

[Image: 721187.jpg]

No I mean the 870p Marine Magnum, that's the name of it.
26-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Okay, playing Shadow of Mordor again. There's this one Uruk, and I swear to jebus I have killed him THREE times, and he keeps coming back to life seek revenge. It's hillarious every time he shows his fat ass and says "This time! This time for sure!". I love this fuckin' game.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
26-03-2015, 03:09 PM
LA Noire...

There's never been a more boring, arse kissing, egocentric, social climber twat as Cole Phelps... He's just the ultimate tosser. I fucking hate him... And I fucking hate the fact I can't make him jump off a cliff, or shoot his own cock off.

Wanker...

When I got this game, I was hoping to play as a no bullshit, cynical as fuck cop/detective... Like Dirty Harry or Bullitt.

But no, we got fucking Arnold Rimmer instead.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-03-2015, 03:51 PM
(26-03-2015 03:09 PM)Sam Wrote:  LA Noire...

There's never been a more boring, arse kissing, egocentric, social climber twat as Cole Phelps... He's just the ultimate tosser. I fucking hate him... And I fucking hate the fact I can't make him jump off a cliff, or shoot his own cock off.

Wanker...

When I got this game, I was hoping to play as a no bullshit, cynical as fuck cop/detective... Like Dirty Harry or Bullitt.

But no, we got fucking Arnold Rimmer instead.

I've always imagined Cole as a robot, myself.
I mean, he clearly has no concept of human social graces, nor subtly, as evidence by the majority of 'doubt' responses.

I too hated Cole. Not because of the traits you mentioned, but because of treatment of his family which get revealed in snippets as you go.