What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(01-04-2015 04:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 02:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Besiege and Valkyria Chronicles.

Besiege has been... interesting? Steering hinges are fuckin' worthless, though...

Valkyria Chronicles has been pretty damn good through my first couple hours. Some of the random misses have pissed me off though. Welkin, you son of a bitch, you are in a tank! The other tank must be no more than 10 meters away, how the fuck do you miss?! Plus the lack of mouse support and inability to choose fullscreen mode...
Other than that, it's a very good game.

Funny, I played Valkyrie Chronicles through the entire game with a mouse. The tank controls are wonky, but besides that they work fine. I also played it in full-screen no problem. I don't know, try hitting ALT+ENTER next time you fire it up to force full-screen?

Okay, I expressed myself poorly: by mouse support, I was referring to the lack of a cursor which I find to be irksome; the game is playable with mouse and keyboard, though the buttons in such an instance are somewhat agitating.
And Re. fullscreen; I am running it in fs by forcing it. When I first started up the game it game the option for windowed or full, I chose windowed, foolishly thinking I could play it and do other things. Options doesn't seem to have that feature to turn it back.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 06:04 AM
(01-04-2015 05:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 04:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Funny, I played Valkyrie Chronicles through the entire game with a mouse. The tank controls are wonky, but besides that they work fine. I also played it in full-screen no problem. I don't know, try hitting ALT+ENTER next time you fire it up to force full-screen?

Okay, I expressed myself poorly: by mouse support, I was referring to the lack of a cursor which I find to be irksome; the game is playable with mouse and keyboard, though the buttons in such an instance are somewhat agitating.
And Re. fullscreen; I am running it in fs by forcing it. When I first started up the game it game the option for windowed or full, I chose windowed, foolishly thinking I could play it and do other things. Options doesn't seem to have that feature to turn it back.

Alt+Enter is a toggle-able command.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-04-2015, 03:09 PM
(01-04-2015 04:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(31-03-2015 09:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I thought I was also going to have Child of Light to play but alas it was not so, it showed the Child of Light picture for the free xbox game this month but alas it was just a pool game. Child of Light wasn't even on special...

It's an Ubisoft game you fool. Rolleyes

touche

[Image: oscar.png]
01-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Anyone playing Bloodborne?

[Image: tumblr_nlymrdY58d1t6xtc8o1_r1_540.gif]

hnnnnnnng.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
02-04-2015, 07:34 AM
(01-04-2015 05:07 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Anyone playing Bloodborne?

hnnnnnnng.

My flatmates are, it looks fantastic. I got the superior xbone though so I can't play it.
Been playing Dark Souls 2 today though for the xbone, first time I've played a souls game and omg it's amazballs.

[Image: oscar.png]
02-04-2015, 08:01 AM
(01-04-2015 05:07 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Anyone playing Bloodborne?

hnnnnnnng.

It took me 10 minutes to slap that werewolf to death. I then managed to kill three hobos in an alley with more judo chops. I thought it was insanely difficult, but apparently I should have died and got weapons when I faced the first enemy.
02-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Xbox is giving out free downloads to all it's gold members so I got Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and Gears of War 3, over the course of the last month or so. They're all new to me, so what the hell.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-04-2015, 12:34 PM
[Image: 20130321023054a0dffyvm4149nj1k.jpg]

Gears of war 3 is one of the only good shooters

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-04-2015, 03:35 PM
(03-04-2015 12:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Gears of war 3 is one of the only good shooters

If you can consider highly repetitious 'good', that is.

Personally I thoughts Gears 1 was far better than 3 because it occasionally changed things up and considering it's time it was kinda a new thing. Can't say that for 3 though.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-04-2015, 04:13 PM
(03-04-2015 03:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 12:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Gears of war 3 is one of the only good shooters

If you can consider highly repetitious 'good', that is.

Personally I thoughts Gears 1 was far better than 3 because it occasionally changed things up and considering it's time it was kinda a new thing. Can't say that for 3 though.

3 was my favorite because it is a balanced gears one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube