What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: What are you playing?
I'm playing "clean ur house fast af so you can leave before anyone else comes home."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 11:38 AM
(06-05-2015 10:51 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm playing "clean ur house fast af so you can leave before anyone else comes home."

I sure hope you didn't pay money for that game.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
06-05-2015, 11:41 AM
(06-05-2015 11:38 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 10:51 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm playing "clean ur house fast af so you can leave before anyone else comes home."

I sure hope you didn't pay money for that game.

It sounds like a free to play, pay to win model.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-05-2015, 11:48 AM
(06-05-2015 11:41 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 11:38 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I sure hope you didn't pay money for that game.

It sounds like a free to play, pay to win model.
tell me about it, cleaning products, dusters, rags, vacuum cleaners..it's a damn scam, all of it. You can hardly pay for any of that shit with the change you find. An endless dust fetching quests. What kind of loot drops? some sock you lost a few months ago? And talk about overpriced DLC, those house cleaners are such a rip off.

[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
06-05-2015, 11:53 AM
(06-05-2015 11:48 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 11:41 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  It sounds like a free to play, pay to win model.
tell me about it, cleaning products, dusters, rags, vacuum cleaners..it's a damn scam, all of it. You can hardly pay for any of that shit with the change you find. An endless dust fetching quests. What kind of loot drops? some sock you lost a few months ago? And talk about overpriced DLC, those house cleaners are such a rip off.

Not to mention the repetitive gameplay. One would think they'd come up with some new content but noooooo.
06-05-2015, 11:54 AM
(06-05-2015 11:53 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 11:48 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  tell me about it, cleaning products, dusters, rags, vacuum cleaners..it's a damn scam, all of it. You can hardly pay for any of that shit with the change you find. An endless dust fetching quests. What kind of loot drops? some sock you lost a few months ago? And talk about overpriced DLC, those house cleaners are such a rip off.

Not to mention the repetitive gameplay. One would think they'd come up with some new content but noooooo.
Actually there is a steady stream of new content, recent update, it's called "clutter"

06-05-2015, 11:58 AM
(06-05-2015 11:54 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 11:53 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Not to mention the repetitive gameplay. One would think they'd come up with some new content but noooooo.
Actually there is a steady stream of new content, recent update, it's called "clutter"

I'm pretty sure it's just the same old content with some makeup and a new name.

Like:

"You might have dusted off that shelf. But look we have shelf V.2.0. This time you have even more pictures to move before cleaning the surface."
06-05-2015, 04:11 PM
May be playing whack-a-mac in a minute! Sitting here yelling at my general to get back into town because right-click randomly decides to fail. Why did I get this thing again? Angry

Oh... because it was free. Just another example of free being a single concept oxymoron. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-05-2015, 04:13 PM
(06-05-2015 04:11 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  May be playing whack-a-mac in a minute! Sitting here yelling at my general to get back into town because right-click randomly decides to fail. Why did I get this thing again? Angry

Oh... because it was free. Just another example of free being a single concept oxymoron. Tongue

Yabut it's a Mac, what did you expect? Functionality and quality?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-05-2015, 04:18 PM
(06-05-2015 04:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 04:11 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  May be playing whack-a-mac in a minute! Sitting here yelling at my general to get back into town because right-click randomly decides to fail. Why did I get this thing again? Angry

Yabut it's a Mac, what did you expect? Functionality and quality?

It'll be a quality functional piece of modern art, it keeps it up. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post