What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(17-06-2015 04:19 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-06-2015 04:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Probably one of the best PSX Games ever created, graphics are a bit outdated but it never gets old to play through. Needs a sequel/reboot.

[Image: Untitled_zpsuc2zu0yc.jpg]

If that is Legend of Dragoon, it can go fuck itself off of a cliff.

With a cactus.

While being eaten by a shark.

On meth.

Bad experience? Lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-06-2015, 11:01 AM
[Image: 2f481002033347622a9f7aa6221cccfb.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-06-2015, 05:43 AM
Brought Fallout 3 GOTY and Borderlands GOTY because they were both 80% off.
And because I don't already have enough shit to play... Consider

I really, REALLY need to stop "casually" browsing the steam feature item page.
Bad Muffs, stop it!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-06-2015, 04:10 PM
(12-06-2015 08:17 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Imma go punch dinosaurs and throw my poop at people. Big Grin
Ark Survival evolvedSmile

I feed some to a few dinos in the taming process.. it didn't work out so well.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
21-06-2015, 04:13 PM
I just beat Wolfenstien: The New Order.
Now I got to go back and collect all the damn secretsTongue
Oh, and throwing knives are so much fun

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
21-06-2015, 10:27 PM
I've retried Shogun 2 and been pretty successful this time around. Now there are only three major clans left: the Shimazu (me), the Oda and the Takeda. Along with three minor clans, namely the Chōsokabe, Honma and Miyoshi clans.

The Takeda hold Kyoto and recently declared war against me. Fotunately, the Oda, their long-term allies, sided with me so I've got a pretty formidable barrier between my lands and the Takeda.

Not all goes well, however. While I have Kyushu under my heel, my campaign in Shikoku is not going so well. I drastically underestimated the Chōsokabe's strength, so while I went in with arguably my most powerful army, my progress has been slowed considerably and I've taken a good deal of losses trying to secure the island. I had hoped the Chōsokabe would have been a trivial enemy to roll over. I need Shikoku as my beachhead for my invasion of Kyoto and Takeda lands.

In other games: I've put a bit of time into Divinity: Original Sin, and I like it, but I also find it frustrating. I'm not good at it's type of game. It's a fairly open-ended RPG, which I'm not really good at, considering that most of the time you are left on your own to figure out where to go and what to do, so the quests have been.... a little difficult for me to do without guides.
Combat is nice, though. Like Dragon Age: Origins, but turn-based and more interesting.
It's a nice game.

I also got a bit stuck into Meridian: New World.
It's not too great. Granted, I haven't gotten very far, but it's just not very engaging.
Looks decent though, for a one-man game.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-06-2015, 11:48 PM
Total Annihilation. Goddamn, it's good sometimes to blow shit up.
22-06-2015, 04:06 AM
Found out that practically my whole guild from Landmark has migrated to ARK, so now I'm in a tribe that has forts, camps, and dinos, and finally got past the starve and die stage. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2015, 12:06 PM

Old School point and click Adventure game. Wonderfully weird world with interesting creatures. Collect items to advance the story in odd ways. Fans of Discworld might want to check it out and best part is...

[Image: its-free-300x209.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-06-2015, 09:40 PM
[Image: 4d28f2e1d5b2df43bdecc9e9aca9ceab.png]