• 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: What are you playing?
I doubt that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2014, 02:59 AM
What are you playing?
Enjoyed playing the currently open beta of Blizzard's Hearthstone. Not a bad little game. I may be more inclined to play it if they release on iOS. I don't usually want to spend my PC time playing casual games.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
22-01-2014, 05:06 AM
(21-01-2014 03:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I just bought this lil beauty.

[Image: Fire_Emblem_The_Sacred_Stones.JPG]

I play this at work. Big Grin

[Image: Fire_Emblem_Awakening_US_Boxart.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2014, 06:53 AM
I'm still playing EU4.
I suspect I will be until East v West comes out, then I'll play that for a bit. But then I'll go back to playing EU4 as my staple game to play and throw East v West into my list of games to play when I'm not playing EU4.
22-01-2014, 09:04 AM
(22-01-2014 06:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm still playing EU4.

Europa Universalis? Consider

22-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Yea, 4.
22-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Actually, you wanna see some fucked up shit?
40 years in and I'm completely fucked...

I'm playing as Poland, trying to form the Commonwealth (a combination of Poland and Lithuania). Lithuania is my bitch as well as the Teutonic Knights (the dark grey in the north of Poland). BUT Muscovy in the east has stupid amounts of manpower. Denmark rules over Sweden and Norway in the north, not to mention the developers are Swedish and so for some reason Dodgy Sweden is a tad more powerful than it should be. The Golden Horde, Crimea and the Ottomans in the south are both Muslim so they're allied together and the Ottomans have crazy super ninja warrior troops this early in the game. Not to mention the Ottomans will attack me if I attack the other Muslim states. And to make matters worst, Austria rules over Hungary AND is the the Holy Roman Empire, so all those shitty German states that I could faceroll are Austria's bitch. OH and I have no navy so attacking England, France, Castile, Aragon (who rules over Naples) and Portugal (despite not having a good reason to go to war meaning I'll take a stability hit which will result in either slower technology progress or constant rebels) completely out of the question.

I am entirely fucked and it's only 40 years in... fml

[Image: eu4_11.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-01-2014, 01:33 AM
"Next car game" techdemo sneakpeak 2.0
Pure awesomeness...... $25 on steam early access.
Destruction derby + physics sandbox.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
23-01-2014, 02:14 AM
(22-01-2014 05:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually, you wanna see some fucked up shit?
40 years in and I'm completely fucked...

I'm playing as Poland, trying to form the Commonwealth (a combination of Poland and Lithuania). Lithuania is my bitch as well as the Teutonic Knights (the dark grey in the north of Poland). BUT Muscovy in the east has stupid amounts of manpower. Denmark rules over Sweden and Norway in the north, not to mention the developers are Swedish and so for some reason Dodgy Sweden is a tad more powerful than it should be. The Golden Horde, Crimea and the Ottomans in the south are both Muslim so they're allied together and the Ottomans have crazy super ninja warrior troops this early in the game. Not to mention the Ottomans will attack me if I attack the other Muslim states. And to make matters worst, Austria rules over Hungary AND is the the Holy Roman Empire, so all those shitty German states that I could faceroll are Austria's bitch. OH and I have no navy so attacking England, France, Castile, Aragon (who rules over Naples) and Portugal (despite not having a good reason to go to war meaning I'll take a stability hit which will result in either slower technology progress or constant rebels) completely out of the question.

I am entirely fucked and it's only 40 years in... fml

[Image: eu4_11.png]

[Image: 990118C8B10DDE3F993956496F6996109358C8A9]

Yeah, I keep things a tad simpler. This was near the end of my last game of Civilization 5 and China was being an uptight and ornery bitch. Russia was already my nearest and dearest ally, and England had already fallen to irrelevant 3rd world power once I got past the Industrial Age and their massive ships-of-the-line couldn't do shit against aircraft carriers. What you see here is Beijing having a nuclear bomb dropped on it's head, which nearly wiped out the city. Why? because I could and I already had a half-dozen Uranium powered Giant Death Robots.

[Image: Giant_death_robot_(Civ5).png]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-01-2014, 03:23 AM
I brought Terraria today have have been playing it. It is quite enjoyable.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.