What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(01-07-2015 09:24 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  I used to play SWTOR.... till one of the updates decided to make my playing screen window about 30 pixels wide Sad

Im sure thats fixed by now.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Just finished Far Cry 4. It was alright...late game petered out on keeping my interest once everything was maxed out and there was still tons of optional quests and stuff to do for basically no reward except for the sake of completion.

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-07-2015, 03:31 AM
I'm playing a game that has been called a 'murder simulator' by the religious right and 'misogynistic' by the religious left
thats right I'm playing grand theft auto 5 and its fun and has multiple endings
05-07-2015, 06:33 AM
Football Manager 2015.
I hate football, I hate most sport for that matter, but this game...
05-07-2015, 03:34 PM
(05-07-2015 03:31 AM)Imdefender Wrote:  I'm playing a game that has been called a 'murder simulator' by the religious right and 'misogynistic' by the religious left

Thought you were going to say Hatred.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-07-2015, 02:41 AM
(05-07-2015 03:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 03:31 AM)Imdefender Wrote:  I'm playing a game that has been called a 'murder simulator' by the religious right and 'misogynistic' by the religious left

Thought you were going to say Hatred.

I was not planning on buying Hatred unless somebody could tell me something that I can't do on gta 5 that I could do in hatred no one has.
Also Hatred Is Now banned In Australia so I could not play it if i wanted too don't you just love it when the government makes decisions for you ?
06-07-2015, 03:22 AM
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.

It is enjoyable.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-07-2015, 03:23 AM
The two games I have played the most is Diablo 2 and Mount and Blade Warband... Right now I'm back to CS which I played a lot during my early teenage years. Playing the newest installment CS GO and really enjoying it! Anybody else?
06-07-2015, 04:56 AM
Anno 2070....its been a while since I've played anything on PC.
06-07-2015, 04:16 PM
(06-07-2015 03:23 AM)Gaest Wrote:  The two games I have played the most is Diablo 2 and Mount and Blade Warband... Right now I'm back to CS which I played a lot during my early teenage years. Playing the newest installment CS GO and really enjoying it! Anybody else?

Nice, Mount and Blade Warband is a brilliant game.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post