What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(08-08-2015 03:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Started playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut. Got it in a Square Enix bundle along with Hitman: Absolution, Supreme Commander 2, Thief, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Startopia, and Both Kane and Lynch 1 & 2 for a grand total of $6.

If I'm doing my math right, yeah, I'd say Hitman: Absolution is worth $1.83.

But it's not worth the rounding up to a usable currency level...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2015, 03:56 PM
(08-08-2015 03:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 03:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Started playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut. Got it in a Square Enix bundle along with Hitman: Absolution, Supreme Commander 2, Thief, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Startopia, and Both Kane and Lynch 1 & 2 for a grand total of $6.

If I'm doing my math right, yeah, I'd say Hitman: Absolution is worth $1.83.

Within the bundle or on its own? because on its own on Steam it costs $20 USD.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-08-2015, 04:34 PM
(08-08-2015 03:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 03:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  If I'm doing my math right, yeah, I'd say Hitman: Absolution is worth $1.83.

Within the bundle or on its own? because on its own on Steam it costs $20 USD.

If I did the math right, the game within the bundle accounted for $1.83 (dividing the number of games by the price).
I think that is a fair price for Absolution. Much more is waaay too much for that game.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-08-2015, 04:38 PM
(08-08-2015 04:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 03:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Within the bundle or on its own? because on its own on Steam it costs $20 USD.

If I did the math right, the game within the bundle accounted for $1.83 (dividing the number of games by the price).
I think that is a fair price for Absolution. Much more is waaay too much for that game.

Ah ok, yeah. Not a bad deal. $20 is a bit much for it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Saint Rows 4, its intertaining thus far

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
08-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Finished Witcher 3. I suppose I could buy the new Batman.. eh nah fuck it.
So back to Dark Souls 2, gotta get all those chebbies.

[Image: oscar.png]
08-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Oh great, my Dark Souls 2 save file could be fucked. Way to go xbox cloud. There goes 82 hours of gameplay down the tube potentially.

08-08-2015, 11:59 PM
(08-08-2015 11:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh great, my Dark Souls 2 save file could be fucked. Way to go xbox cloud. There goes 82 hours of gameplay down the tube potentially.

The "This Is Dark Souls" achievement comes to mind... But look at it this way; now you know what you are doing, so it'll take you much less time to get back to your current point.

Out of curiosity, are you playing DSII, or Scholar (otherwise known as DSII: Complete)?

09-08-2015, 01:04 AM
(08-08-2015 11:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 11:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh great, my Dark Souls 2 save file could be fucked. Way to go xbox cloud. There goes 82 hours of gameplay down the tube potentially.

The "This Is Dark Souls" achievement comes to mind... But look at it this way; now you know what you are doing, so it'll take you much less time to get back to your current point.

Out of curiosity, are you playing DSII, or Scholar (otherwise known as DSII: Complete)?

Scholar.

09-08-2015, 01:33 AM
Started playing Neverwinter.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.