What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2015 09:32 AM by earmuffs.)
RE: What are you playing?
1500. Started colonizing surrounding islands. Took some more provinces in the north with the help of my loyal, faithful ally Lan Xang.

[Image: eu4_24.jpg]

1506. Fall of Brunei. Took most of their land and made them my vassal. Not paying attention as Lan Xang expands heavily in the north in South Asia.

[Image: eu4_25.jpg]

1567. I managed to form the Great Purple Nation in 1560, Malaya. I am no longer Malacca.
Lan Xang, my loyal, faithful ally has grown rather powerful while I have been focusing on colonizing and expanding westward to cut the Europeans off and stop them expanding into the India Ocean. They're now my primary rival, they really hate me and very much want to attack me. Oh and they're allied with Ming (who are huge by the way) so yay to that... Oh well, at least I have expanded into Africa and it looks like I'll make it around the cape before the Portuguese, Spanish or Brits. Meaning they will have a near impossible time expanding into India and Malaysia (which obviously directly conflicts with my health and safety.). I'm actually expanding so rapidly that I might be able to make it to South America and form Malaysian colonial Brazil/Argentina. I've already started making a Malaysian Australia. A Malaysian New Zealand will soon follow. Stop those pesky French from colonizing NZ like they often do in games I play. Consider

[Image: eu4_31.jpg]

[Image: eu4_32.jpg]

Two achievements: Down Under (have a colony in Australia) and The Spice Must Flow (form Malaya.)

I got the two achievements I wanted I should really stop and start a new campaign but this ones a lot like the Byzantium campaign, a lot of fun. So I think I'll see if I can make some sort of great purple Indian Ocean, Oceanic Empire.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2015, 10:38 AM
My sweet ride on Rocket League, getting all the ladies.

[Image: 2015-08-23_00001_zpsbwzeajks.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-08-2015, 05:11 PM
(23-08-2015 10:38 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  My sweet ride on Rocket League, getting all the ladies.

It certainly moistens the panties.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-08-2015, 07:36 AM
After months without playing due to the updates and generally not being able to give a shit, I started up playing Kerbal Space Program again.

ARGH

I don't know what changes they've made to the game, but apparently the designs form the ol' days no longer want to work for me: perfectly symmetrical asparagus-staged rockets are apparently no longer allowed, according to the Laws of Kerbal Physics, because my rockets keep flipping the fuck out with no discernible cause.

Of course, rockets flipping out allies to non-asparagus ships too.

Fuck this game...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-08-2015, 08:43 AM
(24-08-2015 07:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  After months without playing due to the updates and generally not being able to give a shit, I started up playing Kerbal Space Program again.

ARGH

I don't know what changes they've made to the game, but apparently the designs form the ol' days no longer want to work for me: perfectly symmetrical asparagus-staged rockets are apparently no longer allowed, according to the Laws of Kerbal Physics, because my rockets keep flipping the fuck out with no discernible cause.

Fuck this game...
Never directly played it but I've seen others murder the innocents

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
24-08-2015, 09:28 AM
It's all fun and games until earmuffs starts talking about his moist panties. Weeping

In other news, Imma go play some moar ESO, suckers! Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-08-2015, 11:33 AM
So this happened...

[Image: 2015-08-24_00002_zpsgrz0rkui.jpg]

[Image: 2015-08-24_00003_zps5pjigfcf.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
24-08-2015, 11:36 AM
(23-08-2015 05:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 10:38 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  My sweet ride on Rocket League, getting all the ladies.

It certainly moistens the panties.
I just knew you'd be a kinky fellow.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
24-08-2015, 05:19 PM
(24-08-2015 08:43 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 07:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  After months without playing due to the updates and generally not being able to give a shit, I started up playing Kerbal Space Program again.

ARGH

Fuck this game...
Never directly played it but I've seen others murder the innocents

Is that the girl behind the voice of Tina?

Quote:So this happened...

lol!

24-08-2015, 10:00 PM
(21-08-2015 01:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 12:15 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Playing as the Greek City States in Rome: Total War in a nutshell

That was the, by far and away, best (and really only good in a non-campy way) line from that entire movie.

Man, he chews the scenery every time he is on camera, I fucking love that awful movie.

Also, what was missing from the cop-genociding heist simulator that is PAYDAY 2?

That's right, a former Yakuza member on a quest for revenge.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post