What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: What are you playing?
World of Warships is finally available to play I see.
Been waiting for that for ages. I play WoT casually (more so now that it's on the xbone), I use to play War Thunder a lot (because it's far superior air arcade multiplayer game compared to World of Warplanes) and I've played some Navy field back in the day which was fun, played with a top clan I was one of the best torpedoers, but the new Navy Field 2 sucks balls.

Also still playing Dark Souls 2 and still playing EU4 and still co-oping all the Halo game campaigns with my flatmate (on legendary of course).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2015, 07:59 AM
(25-08-2015 07:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  World of Warships is finally available to play I see.

Did not even know that was going to be a thing, holy crap I have to try it out.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Yip, hopefully there's a Kuma class ship. I wanna torp some fools.
25-08-2015, 09:17 AM
(25-08-2015 08:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yip, hopefully there's a Kuma class ship. I wanna torp some fools.

Your wishes have been answered sir

[Image: ship_zpss0wnlp0r.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-08-2015, 09:27 AM
I normally don't like mobile games, but I've been playing the hell out of Fallout Shelter since it's now available for Android.

Three reasons I love this game.

1. Fallout.
2. I'm Bethesda's whore.
3. FUCKING FALLOUT!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
25-08-2015, 09:31 AM
(25-08-2015 09:17 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 08:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yip, hopefully there's a Kuma class ship. I wanna torp some fools.

Your wishes have been answered sir

[Image: ship_zpss0wnlp0r.png]

This pleases me.
25-08-2015, 11:23 AM
What a wonderful smile:
[Image: 4bb00d635cf3d7d1dfae0c5ebb43ef84.png]

I've been lucky to work with such fine energetic uruks in this playthrough

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
26-08-2015, 11:23 AM
I just got Hotline Miami 2 about a week ago, and I've been loving the hell out of that. One thing I'm still getting used to is the notion of different story lines, so different characters have different collections of masks. So, I can't just play any level I want with any one given mask that I've unlocked.

I've come to love the jungle military levels and the Dallas mask I've unlocked for Jake. Sprinting through a room with nunchucks is just great.
26-08-2015, 12:12 PM

Nagara class. Almost identical to the Kuma class, but with better torps.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
26-08-2015, 12:16 PM
(26-08-2015 12:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

Nagara class. Almost identical to the Kuma class, but with better torps.

Correcting myself... they have the 40-tube Kuma variant!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post