What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Returned to Empire: Total War, because Medieval 2 keeps crashing.

Decided to go with a non-European faction for once, I elected to head the Maratha Empire. Plays the same as European factions of the most part. I've yet to come to blows with a European faction, so I'm biding my time until one of the AI is foolish enough to declare war, I get the feeling direct conflicts with a European power wont end well for me, however. I'm sure their Line Infantry would be better than mine on average.
I kinda hope the United Provinces or Spain have a go at me; UP hold Ceylon and the Spanish for whatever reason took over one of the provinces on the Indian mainland, as usual, I'm maintaining my defensive posture, since I trade with almost everybody and I don't particularly want to risk ruining my oodles of trade income. I own all of India aside from that one Persian province that stretches into Europe, and those two Euro-held provinces.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2015, 02:49 PM
(29-08-2015 01:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Returned to Empire: Total War, because Medieval 2 keeps crashing.

Decided to go with a non-European faction for once, I elected to head the Maratha Empire. Plays the same as European factions of the most part. I've yet to come to blows with a European faction, so I'm biding my time until one of the AI is foolish enough to declare war, I get the feeling direct conflicts with a European power wont end well for me, however. I'm sure their Line Infantry would be better than mine on average.
I kinda hope the United Provinces or Spain have a go at me; UP hold Ceylon and the Spanish for whatever reason took over one of the provinces on the Indian mainland, as usual, I'm maintaining my defensive posture, since I trade with almost everybody and I don't particularly want to risk ruining my oodles of trade income. I own all of India aside from that one Persian province that stretches into Europe, and those two Euro-held provinces.

Oh hey Matt. I was looking for you; I'm about to ruin Total War for you

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
29-08-2015, 02:59 PM
(29-08-2015 01:37 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I doubt he'd agree with that. Me, I don't really care; EK is a kewl guy.

[Image: 51251405.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-08-2015, 04:31 PM
'Bout to go out and buy MGS: The Phantom Pain.

I shall report back with the results at a later date.

[Image: oscar.png]
01-09-2015, 06:40 AM
For some reason, a bunch of nations in my ETW Maratha game really want to be my ally... or, they did, before the game decided it wouldn't work any more... again. Sadcryface

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-09-2015, 08:24 AM
Jammin' some youtube when the sidelines reminded me of EK...

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Managed to get my hands on a Company of Heroes 2: British Forces trial steam key so gonna try that out.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-09-2015, 10:32 AM
(01-09-2015 10:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Managed to get my hands on a Company of Heroes 2: British Forces trial steam key so gonna try that out.

I just got COH and COH2 for free on Steam. I downloaded them because, hey, free game. Anyone played either and know if they're any good?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
01-09-2015, 10:48 AM
(01-09-2015 10:32 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 10:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Managed to get my hands on a Company of Heroes 2: British Forces trial steam key so gonna try that out.

I just got COH and COH2 for free on Steam. I downloaded them because, hey, free game. Anyone played either and know if they're any good?

Have not played those so idk and how did you get them free? and the one I played though is pretty good.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-09-2015, 12:10 PM
(01-09-2015 10:48 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 10:32 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I just got COH and COH2 for free on Steam. I downloaded them because, hey, free game. Anyone played either and know if they're any good?

Have not played those so idk and how did you get them free? and the one I played though is pretty good.

Steam occasionally gives away games for free. They're usually old games that are so outdated no one plays them, or are just crappy games. I will take anything that's free in terms of games, the worst case scenario is I delete them from my computer and never play them again. I've gotten a couple this way.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister