What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(05-09-2015 02:47 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So I have finally been allowed to play some games on my dying laptop. One of them is luckily EU4. sadly I had to make a new irottoman game as the other one i started wasn't saved on the cloud so it went the way of the dodo when I formatted. But my new game has gone very well so far. I have just finished coring Wien so now I just need admin tech 10 and a +1 stability then I can westernize. Tirmurids has had bad luck and once again I have been hurting QQ aggressively. So they are pacified now. Only Mamluks are doing good at the moment. The Ottoman Empire is a beast.

Ironman games can only be saved on the cloud I thought.
The new patch would have made it so you can't earn achievements though because the checksum changed.

Quote:Hopefully Muffs can stop throwing rocks now as I have stopped wailing.

Never! *throws more rocks*

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2015, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 09:54 PM by Free Thought.)
More Empire...

Things have taken a turn for the worse for the Maratha Empire; the long-friendly state of Spain has decided to declare war on the non-interventionist Marathas. Presumably because the Empire was making rapid territorial gains in the Caribbean in the wake of the the fall of the United Provinces at the hands of France.

The war initially went well for the rulers of India; finally able to take Ceylon from the rebels who replaced the UP government and with cause to finally take Sindh from the Spanish and return it to rightful Indian ownership, the Marathas were able to achieve their goal of unifying India under one banner.
In the Americas, progress was also seen, with the entirety of the Caribbean subjugated in short order (with the exception of Trinidad and the Leeward Islands, Polish territories), and several Spanish territories in South America under control.

This would not last, however. In the first major engagement between the armies of the rival global powers, the Spanish enjoyed victory, forcing a Marathan withdrawal. This was followed by a second engagement resulting in a total rout of the invading Marathan army by the Spanish. It was a bloodbath. A hard lesson was taught that day; Marathan Bagir cannot withstand the steady, crushing fire of the Spanish Lines, nor are they a match in melee.

With their power in the Americas cut down to nearly half, it is clear different tactics will be needed to fight the Europeans...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
05-09-2015, 11:48 PM
(05-09-2015 09:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 02:47 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So I have finally been allowed to play some games on my dying laptop. One of them is luckily EU4. sadly I had to make a new irottoman game as the other one i started wasn't saved on the cloud so it went the way of the dodo when I formatted. But my new game has gone very well so far. I have just finished coring Wien so now I just need admin tech 10 and a +1 stability then I can westernize. Tirmurids has had bad luck and once again I have been hurting QQ aggressively. So they are pacified now. Only Mamluks are doing good at the moment. The Ottoman Empire is a beast.

Ironman games can only be saved on the cloud I thought.
The new patch would have made it so you can't earn achievements though because the checksum changed.

Quote:Hopefully Muffs can stop throwing rocks now as I have stopped wailing.

Well at least you are not throwing shit. I recon one should be proud of you Muffs. (^_^)
06-09-2015, 03:14 AM
(05-09-2015 11:48 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 09:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ironman games can only be saved on the cloud I thought.

Well at least you are not throwing shit. I recon one should be proud of you Muffs. (^_^)

My momma raised me right.

06-09-2015, 07:58 PM
Well, fuck....

[Image: 82F7FB85FF83D4F45EE2FE54799B1AC49EE2EE11]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-09-2015, 07:44 AM
(06-09-2015 07:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, fuck....

[Image: 82F7FB85FF83D4F45EE2FE54799B1AC49EE2EE11]

I am greatly enjoying the fulton system.

Earlier today I fultoned a tank that had spotted me, it's turret was turning towards, next minute...

08-09-2015, 05:08 AM
I started playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution on my 360.

Based on my experience of this game, I have decided that no people from dystopian Detroit are allowed to ever speak again until the learn how to actually speak goddamned English.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-09-2015, 04:51 AM
Okay, so I finished enough of MGS5: Ground Zeroes to create a save that unlocks everything (all POW's and person's of interest extracted, Deja Vu mission completed, game beat). So going to buy The Phantom Pain when I get home and let it download while I sleep. Will keep on working on beating MGS3: Snake Eater 3D while I'm at work, just finished killing The Pain.

09-09-2015, 10:29 PM
FYI - Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is amazeballs.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-09-2015, 11:27 PM
(09-09-2015 10:29 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  FYI - Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is amazeballs.

Yes, yes it is.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post