What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(14-09-2015 08:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 06:43 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Look on the bright side. The sheer size of the 'Murican market is the only reason companies can rationalize investing more than $8.00 in the creation of awesome games Tongue

Actually the Asian video game market is almost double that of the American market. And the Western European market isn't far behind the US.

Yabbut that's nothing but Chinese gold farmers and South Korean Star Craft Players.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2015, 09:24 PM
(14-09-2015 09:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 08:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually the Asian video game market is almost double that of the American market. And the Western European market isn't far behind the US.

Yabbut that's nothing but Chinese gold farmers and South Korean Star Craft Players.

Star Craft is an awesome game.
The original premise was that no awesome games could be made without the American market.
Star Craft would have been made with or without the US market because South Korea loves that shit more than it does playing rap music to the North Koreans.
Thus my point.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-09-2015, 02:26 PM
More World of Warships grinding.

Recorded a battle if anyone want's a look at the game. Note: This is a Players vs AI Match which is why I last for more than 2 minuets lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
15-09-2015, 02:47 PM
I was playing Recettear... It was all going so well! I was always paying the debt off with little trouble, finally learning how the game worked and how to manipulate everything as new mechanics were being divulged...

Then power cut! I lost like four hours...

Weeping

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
15-09-2015, 04:54 PM
(14-09-2015 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 09:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yabbut that's nothing but Chinese gold farmers and South Korean Star Craft Players.

Star Craft is an awesome game.
The original premise was that no awesome games could be made without the American market.
Star Craft would have been made with or without the US market because South Korea loves that shit more than it does playing rap music to the North Koreans.
Thus my point.

[Image: condoms.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Super Mario Maker!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-09-2015, 09:59 PM
(15-09-2015 02:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I was playing Recettear... It was all going so well! I was always paying the debt off with little trouble, finally learning how the game worked and how to manipulate everything as new mechanics were being divulged...

Weeping

I'm trying not to laugh because I've been there and I know how much that sucks big hairy sweety ball sack.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-09-2015, 11:04 PM
(15-09-2015 08:44 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Super Mario Maker!

I remember having that way back in the day on my laptop.

'cept it was free, limited to the SMW engine, required an emulator, and we called it Lunar Magic.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-09-2015, 11:21 PM
(15-09-2015 09:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 02:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I was playing Recettear... It was all going so well! I was always paying the debt off with little trouble, finally learning how the game worked and how to manipulate everything as new mechanics were being divulged...

Weeping

I'm trying not to laugh because I've been there and I know how much that sucks big hairy sweety ball sack.

[Image: Chocolate_Salty_Balls.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-09-2015, 12:36 AM
(15-09-2015 11:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:44 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Super Mario Maker!

I remember having that way back in the day on my laptop.

'cept it was free, limited to the SMW engine, required an emulator, and we called it Lunar Magic.

It is pretty good, not a whole lot of people really like my levels or play them just yet. I think all the levels that get tens of thousands of likes and comments are the ones built by people who got the game several weeks before those of us in the u.s ever got our hands on it and also had all the amiibo and creativity / time to do stuff lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ