What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 01:14 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: What are you playing?
[Image: news_evolution_snake_mgs_2.jpg]

[Image: 1403289650-metal-gear.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Life is (indeed) Strange.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Finally! Plays so much different from other classes. More of a top down rts.

[Image: Untitled.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Fucking Hansa piece of shit tiny merchant nation.
I'm playing as Sweden, I've managed to build up a Baltic empire and so I attack Norway to finish them off and kick them out of Scandinavia for good (I was gonna let them keep Iceland, I'm not completely cruel (though in fairness I would have probably taken Iceland at a later date so..)). So I attack Norway, Denmark come to their rescue which is fine because my ships can block their troops off and keep them on the continent while I finish off Norway.
Anyway, all is going well until fucking Hansa out of fucking nowhere decides that this is a prime opportunity for them to attack. Their navy is similar size to mine but it attacks and the Danish one joins in crushing mine which allows not just the Hansa troops to enter Sweden but now Denmark can as well. So my troops lose a pinical battle to fucking Norway at the same time as this happens because of fucking mountain defense bonus and so now I'm stuck in a war against Hansa, Denmark and Norway with a defeated army 1/10th its original size and no fucking navy.

The only bright side is that fucking Muscovy (Russia) hasn't attacked yet.

Fuck my virtual life TTA, fuck it right in the bum with a cactus.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-09-2015, 10:04 AM
(24-09-2015 05:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck my virtual life TTA, fuck it right in the bum with a cactus.

Tell Mr. Garrison that you are an illegal immigrant, he will do the rest.

I'm still playing Star Trek Online and nothing else. Professor Filox from Tal Shiar fleet.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-09-2015, 02:46 AM
So I'm stuck at many rather difficult bits on pretty much ever game I'm playing currently.
Destiny, need to do the raid, stuck finding a group and doing ogre (arguably the hardest boss in the raid). EU4, being invaded by Hansa, Denmark and Norway as Sweden. Divinity Original Sin, a rather challenging game, 'stuck' on where to go next and can't get passed a rather large powerful group of enemies. Dark Souls 2 I'm at a grindy boring/hard bit. My city is going to shit in Cities XL AND Sim City 4... you empower the middle class and all of a sudden there's no lower class to do the shitty jobs. #needmoremexicans

[Image: oscar.png]
27-09-2015, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 03:08 AM by Free Thought.)
Finally played New Vegas's Dead Money DLC; it's a lot better than Honest Hearts and Old World Blues.

It's an enjoyable ride, for the most part, having a different sort of enemy to fight was refreshing. What wasn't refreshing what that those enemies are absurdly powerful; sometimes capable of one-shotting my level 50 character... The aesthetic of the Sierra Madre was nice.
Soon I'll be off to walk the Lonesome Road.

In other game news; ETW as Prussia on H/M. Getting my ass handed to me. Before I knew it, I was embroiled in a war with damn-near everybody in Europe; the only major European powers I wasn't at war with for a time were Spain and France. I've managed to get Austria (my second biggest threat) to call it quits by bribing them with all my technology, I've tried the same with other powers, but they wont play ball. After getting Austria out of the fight, I managed to take West Prussia from Polish hands, and before the clusterfuck I took Denmark. All my cities but Berlin are attacked routinely and I don't have the money to finance the army I need to keep hold of everything.
Who'd have guessed that wars of attrition has a bias against the smaller, defensively postured nation?

In Life is Strange, I've played through the first 2 episodes, which are great. The game's got some... less than stellar texture work, but everything has been solid so far, I am enjoying it greatly. Having decisions feel like they actually mean something in the game is nice.
It's a nice change of pace for me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-09-2015, 02:59 AM
(24-09-2015 05:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck my virtual life TTA, fuck it right in the bum with a cactus.

With a cactus or the Cactus???

Either way the imagery is horrid. Sadcryface

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-09-2015, 03:46 AM
(27-09-2015 02:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Finally played New Vegas's Dead Money DLC; it's a lot better than Honest Hearts and Old World Blues.

It's an enjoyable ride, for the most part, having a different sort of enemy to fight was refreshing. What wasn't refreshing what that those enemies are absurdly powerful; sometimes capable of one-shotting my level 50 character... The aesthetic of the Sierra Madre was nice.

Of all the DLC, Dead Money was the least enjoyable for me. It strips you of everything, stacks the deck against you with the enemies and environment, and you have to do it all in one shot.

It's like the Deep Roads in Dragon Age: Origins, except you can't just leave and come back later when you get sick of the place.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
27-09-2015, 05:21 AM
(27-09-2015 03:46 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Finally played New Vegas's Dead Money DLC; it's a lot better than Honest Hearts and Old World Blues.

Of all the DLC, Dead Money was the least enjoyable for me. It strips you of everything, stacks the deck against you with the enemies and environment, and you have to do it all in one shot.

It's like the Deep Roads in Dragon Age: Origins, except you can't just leave and come back later when you get sick of the place.

I can see why people don't like it, and those reasons are pretty good, but they were kinda the reason why I did like it; I enjoyed having the deck stacked against me. If I was allowed to go through the DLC with my Anti-materiel rifle, Annabelle, the CZ57, my several hundred kilos of ammo, and my T-51b a lot of the DLC's appeal to me would have been lost.

I guess I just enjoyed to deck being stacked.