What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2015, 04:01 AM
RE: What are you playing?
I'm playing bang my head against the wall in E/D. Made a shortcut out of the launcher from the game files and the heck with steam. Undecided

But I'm up to 23 hours already. Half of those with my thumb up my ass. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2015, 05:53 AM
(08-10-2015 04:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm playing bang my head against the wall in E/D. Made a shortcut out of the launcher from the game files and the heck with steam. Undecided

But I'm up to 23 hours already. Half of those with my thumb up my ass. Thumbsup

So there's 23 hours of steam/ 1 hour without. I'm up 14k Hobo

08-10-2015, 09:35 AM
(06-10-2015 05:37 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Replaying StarCraft2 campaign to be ready for the November release of *Legacy of the Void* the final chapter in this life-changing series.
--I have 2 mission left in the Terran Campaign. I'm going through on Brutal, because it's relatively easy for me...but I might switch to hard for the final wings of liberty mission because that particular mission is so effing hard on Brutal. Took me forever the first time.

Played through Demon Souls, Dark Souls, and Dark Souls 2 again in anticipation for the December release of *Bloodborne, the old hunters edition.*
--Almost done with Dark souls 2, probably less than 10 hrs left to finish all bosses and levels. I plan to lay those treasures to rest for a few years after this final playthrough. I love them (like, 4 realz man), but sometimes you've just got to let it go.

Dude you play SC2? We should play sometime. I don't really play competitively anymore these days but I love playing arcade and co-op if you're down!

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
08-10-2015, 10:26 AM
(08-10-2015 09:35 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 05:37 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Replaying StarCraft2 campaign to be ready for the November release of *Legacy of the Void* the final chapter in this life-changing series.
--I have 2 mission left in the Terran Campaign. I'm going through on Brutal, because it's relatively easy for me...but I might switch to hard for the final wings of liberty mission because that particular mission is so effing hard on Brutal. Took me forever the first time.

Played through Demon Souls, Dark Souls, and Dark Souls 2 again in anticipation for the December release of *Bloodborne, the old hunters edition.*
--Almost done with Dark souls 2, probably less than 10 hrs left to finish all bosses and levels. I plan to lay those treasures to rest for a few years after this final playthrough. I love them (like, 4 realz man), but sometimes you've just got to let it go.

Dude you play SC2? We should play sometime. I don't really play competitively anymore these days but I love playing arcade and co-op if you're down!
Yeah! I've only really played competitively on SC2 Battle.net. I tried a few UMS (aka Arcade) RPG games when SC2 came out, but most were incomplete. I'd be willing to give some other stuff a try. I'll add you when I get home if I get on.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
08-10-2015, 10:50 AM
My spawn's playing my ESO. I'm go fly.

08-10-2015, 12:41 PM
First and last report of Battlefront, cannot even get past the fucking start screen.... that is all.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-10-2015, 02:05 PM
(08-10-2015 12:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  First and last report of Battlefront, cannot even get past the fucking start screen.... that is all.

Oh, so in addition to removing virtually everything else, they removed the game now too.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-10-2015, 02:17 PM
(08-10-2015 02:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 12:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  First and last report of Battlefront, cannot even get past the fucking start screen.... that is all.

Oh, so in addition to removing virtually everything else, they removed the game now too.

For anyone with an intel graphics card it seems.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-10-2015, 03:45 PM

*silent shuffles into your view in the distance with a blank look of "told you so" on my face before silently shuffling out of your view*

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
09-10-2015, 12:27 AM
@free thought.

Basically I just get all my cannon in the center (behind my troops obviously) and concentrate their fire on large groups of enemies. So if a couple enemies units are stacked I slam that area. In the case where they're spread out I hit the flanks. And I use all my cannon on one target.

Played a bit of Empire today. The 1/3rd thing isn't Empire, it's Shogun 2. Cannon in Fall of the Samurai is godmode.
Empire's cannons are still very good though.

ie: This is using un-upgraded demi-cannon. I did most of my damage with my cannons, hit the enemies before they got close and by the time they engaged my line infantry they were half routed and easily fled.

[Image: 2015_10_09_00001.jpg]

Also for the lolz, France thought they could declare war on me and get away with it. Silly France, I beat you once what makes you think you can beat me the next time with even less territory and smaller armies?

[Image: 2015_10_09_00002.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]