What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Gonna play with my stick. Big Grin

WTF is up with docking in this fucking game? I land in the target area, all blue, spend a couple of minutes dicking around with the thrusters to find the g-spot, nada; fly away, repeat docking request. Come in on my side, shit's red, slam into the pad, welcome to the station. Hobo

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Is that game anything like X3?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2015, 08:18 PM
So Battlefront.(PS4) .. Think I might be on a touchy subject here but ... I fucking love it. I have had problems with servers (more than you would expect 4 weeks before launch) but on the whole, I have got online and really enjoyed it. It's pretty, it's smooth, fairly instinctive to play and reasonably balanced. ... The aim assist needs toning down a bit though.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
09-10-2015, 08:58 PM
(09-10-2015 07:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Is that game anything like X3?

Yeah. Probably. If I could get the dang stick to work. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Just started a game of Axis and Allies with my friend Izzy. I expect it will take at least 2 weeks to complete.

"Nothing in life is to be feared; It is only to be understood." - Marie Curie.

My hero is Rosalind Franklin - "The Dark Lady of DNA."
[+] 1 user Likes Prisoner of the Sun's post
10-10-2015, 06:01 PM
Scratch what I said. I played some more battlefront today. I must've just got lucky yesterday. It's fairly broken.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
10-10-2015, 06:42 PM
I hopped onto the nostalgia train last night: hooked up the ol' PS2 and loaded my first open world game; GUN.
After not playing the game for a year at least, I loaded it up and threw it on Insane difficulty. Calling itself 'insane' is overselling the difficulty a little...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Ok y'all. I'm on Dark Souls NG+. I beat Gwynn. That was a tough fight! At least until I figured out the timing for parrying his attacks. Wow.

Anyway- so now I'm on NG+, and I've been playing it through like before. Is there anything different I need to be aware of in NG+?

Also, what are your fav. weapons?

I played through most of the regular game with the Iaito +15. Now I'm using a fire claymore at +10, and loving it.

So, with that said, what am I missing out on?

I've got my vit, end, str, and dex at around 30 each, and I'm level 99. I also put some points in faith, since I'm technically supposed to be a cleric. It's probably a stupid build, but it's been working for me so far I guess.
14-10-2015, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2015 08:35 AM by Free Thought.)
(14-10-2015 08:04 AM)kineo Wrote:  Ok y'all. I'm on Dark Souls NG+. I beat Gwynn. That was a tough fight! At least until I figured out the timing for parrying his attacks. Wow.

Anyway- so now I'm on NG+, and I've been playing it through like before. Is there anything different I need to be aware of in NG+?

I played through most of the regular game with the Iaito +15. Now I'm using a fire claymore at +10, and loving it.

I've got my vit, end, str, and dex at around 30 each, and I'm level 99. I also put some points in faith, since I'm technically supposed to be a cleric. It's probably a stupid build, but it's been working for me so far I guess.

In NG+, enemies get more spongy, that's all the difference my sleepless brain can recall at this moment.

As for favourite weapons?

My usual weapon list consists of my favourites: +10 fire Zweihander to murder all the things, backed by a +10 divine Claymore for those scary spoopy skeletons, in addition to +15 broadsword and +5 lightning longsword in reserve.
They all have decent movesets that are easy to acclimate to and use; nothing flashy here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-10-2015, 08:43 AM
(14-10-2015 08:04 AM)kineo Wrote:  Ok y'all. I'm on Dark Souls NG+. I beat Gwynn. That was a tough fight! At least until I figured out the timing for parrying his attacks. Wow.

NG+ is just more experience from enemies that do more damage, take less damage, and have more life. Personally I don't enjoy NG+ much. I've gone through it a few times, and it's usually just extremely easy except for a few parts that become a little more annoying because of the harder enemies. Dark Souls is most fun to me starting a new build and experience the game fresh and seeing how the game plays as a different character.

As for weapons...I've played with so many. I've enjoyed the demon greataxe as a strength build. I did a playthrough with the demon spear that was pretty fun. The great scythe is crazy strong. Some of my favorite playthroughs were just using the bandit's knife for 99% of the game. There are a few enemies that are almost impossible with the bandit's dagger/knife, so you need a backup plan for those (such as pyro).

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post