What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Gonna play with my stick. Big Grin

WTF is up with docking in this fucking game? I land in the target area, all blue, spend a couple of minutes dicking around with the thrusters to find the g-spot, nada; fly away, repeat docking request. Come in on my side, shit's red, slam into the pad, welcome to the station. Hobo

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Is that game anything like X3?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2015, 08:18 PM
So Battlefront.(PS4) .. Think I might be on a touchy subject here but ... I fucking love it. I have had problems with servers (more than you would expect 4 weeks before launch) but on the whole, I have got online and really enjoyed it. It's pretty, it's smooth, fairly instinctive to play and reasonably balanced. ... The aim assist needs toning down a bit though.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
09-10-2015, 08:58 PM
(09-10-2015 07:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Is that game anything like X3?

Yeah. Probably. If I could get the dang stick to work. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Just started a game of Axis and Allies with my friend Izzy. I expect it will take at least 2 weeks to complete.

"Nothing in life is to be feared; It is only to be understood." - Marie Curie.

My hero is Rosalind Franklin - "The Dark Lady of DNA."
[+] 1 user Likes Prisoner of the Sun's post
10-10-2015, 06:01 PM
Scratch what I said. I played some more battlefront today. I must've just got lucky yesterday. It's fairly broken.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
10-10-2015, 06:42 PM
I hopped onto the nostalgia train last night: hooked up the ol' PS2 and loaded my first open world game; GUN.
After not playing the game for a year at least, I loaded it up and threw it on Insane difficulty. Calling itself 'insane' is overselling the difficulty a little...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Ok y'all. I'm on Dark Souls NG+. I beat Gwynn. That was a tough fight! At least until I figured out the timing for parrying his attacks. Wow.

Anyway- so now I'm on NG+, and I've been playing it through like before. Is there anything different I need to be aware of in NG+?

Also, what are your fav. weapons?

I played through most of the regular game with the Iaito +15. Now I'm using a fire claymore at +10, and loving it.

So, with that said, what am I missing out on?

I've got my vit, end, str, and dex at around 30 each, and I'm level 99. I also put some points in faith, since I'm technically supposed to be a cleric. It's probably a stupid build, but it's been working for me so far I guess.
14-10-2015, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2015 08:35 AM by Free Thought.)
(14-10-2015 08:04 AM)kineo Wrote:  Ok y'all. I'm on Dark Souls NG+. I beat Gwynn. That was a tough fight! At least until I figured out the timing for parrying his attacks. Wow.

Anyway- so now I'm on NG+, and I've been playing it through like before. Is there anything different I need to be aware of in NG+?

I played through most of the regular game with the Iaito +15. Now I'm using a fire claymore at +10, and loving it.

I've got my vit, end, str, and dex at around 30 each, and I'm level 99. I also put some points in faith, since I'm technically supposed to be a cleric. It's probably a stupid build, but it's been working for me so far I guess.

In NG+, enemies get more spongy, that's all the difference my sleepless brain can recall at this moment.

As for favourite weapons?

My usual weapon list consists of my favourites: +10 fire Zweihander to murder all the things, backed by a +10 divine Claymore for those scary spoopy skeletons, in addition to +15 broadsword and +5 lightning longsword in reserve.
They all have decent movesets that are easy to acclimate to and use; nothing flashy here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-10-2015, 08:43 AM
(14-10-2015 08:04 AM)kineo Wrote:  Ok y'all. I'm on Dark Souls NG+. I beat Gwynn. That was a tough fight! At least until I figured out the timing for parrying his attacks. Wow.

NG+ is just more experience from enemies that do more damage, take less damage, and have more life. Personally I don't enjoy NG+ much. I've gone through it a few times, and it's usually just extremely easy except for a few parts that become a little more annoying because of the harder enemies. Dark Souls is most fun to me starting a new build and experience the game fresh and seeing how the game plays as a different character.

As for weapons...I've played with so many. I've enjoyed the demon greataxe as a strength build. I did a playthrough with the demon spear that was pretty fun. The great scythe is crazy strong. Some of my favorite playthroughs were just using the bandit's knife for 99% of the game. There are a few enemies that are almost impossible with the bandit's dagger/knife, so you need a backup plan for those (such as pyro).

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post