What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(01-11-2015 01:15 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 12:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Dwarf Fortress can be a great game, but it is a bitch to get into.

The things I found most helpful were getting a graphics pack, which was helpful in getting into the game merely by way of things looking like things, and regular consolation of the wiki.

Yup. I got the lazy nebs pack and are reading as much on the wiki as I'm gaming. . . well it feels like it.

I hope it works out for you; DF can be great fun once you've got the basics covered.

Elite: Dangerous has set my head spinning. Really; I spin so much in that game that the feeling of watching things spin has just transferred to my head...
I like this game. A lot. But it is a little tedious; it's hard to complete missions because there are very few I can actually take on, and half of those are 'kill x numbers of y' and I can never find the bastards...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2015, 02:14 AM
(31-10-2015 10:14 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: eDwmyE8.jpg]

[Image: t1ce2b1_FiringOrbitalFriendshipCannon.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-11-2015, 04:11 AM
I play GTA 5 it's awesome of actions games
04-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Hey HoC; you play Elite, I have to ask; have you made the Hutton Run?
I completed it yesterday; it was a damn long journey, given that I started from the Eravate system, in addition to the .22ly distance to Hutton from its star.

Now I am making my way across the galaxy in my modified Hauler with a cargo hold full of Hutton Mugs (7 mugs in all; I sold one).

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-11-2015, 07:46 AM
Anybody playing World of Tanks?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
05-11-2015, 10:37 PM
(04-11-2015 02:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey HoC; you play Elite, I have to ask; have you made the Hutton Run?
I completed it yesterday; it was a damn long journey, given that I started from the Eravate system, in addition to the .22ly distance to Hutton from its star.

Now I am making my way across the galaxy in my modified Hauler with a cargo hold full of Hutton Mugs (7 mugs in all; I sold one).

Nope. I've been slacking after those big meanies blew up my shit. Also been a busy week of rl bs. I should probably play some to take my mind off of Fallout 4, seeing how I was just looking to buy New Vegas. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2015, 10:44 PM
(05-11-2015 07:46 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Anybody playing World of Tanks?

Yeah, slowly trying to grind my way though the piece of shit that is the M3 Lee.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-11-2015, 10:55 PM
Did you ever get a stick for that Elite, FT? It's way more cooler. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2015, 11:29 PM
Welp I'm officially done with Demon SOuls, Dark Souls, and Dark Souls 2 (just got my plat yesterday). Next adventure: StarCraft 2 Legacy of the Void.

Power Overwhelming!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
05-11-2015, 11:34 PM
(05-11-2015 10:55 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Did you ever get a stick for that Elite, FT? It's way more cooler. Big Grin

Are you mad, I can't afford a flight-stick! I would love to have one though.