What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2015, 04:40 AM
Big Grin RE: What are you playing?
2k16 WWE this game It's so hard not easy as before i want to complete characters (superstars)

[Image: wwe%2B2k16%2Bfull%2Broster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2015, 04:52 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Playing lots of Halo 5. I really like it. The story went in a weird direction that I'm worried about, but I thought it was decent overall. Finished the campaign on legendary solo last week and have been playing tons of multiplayer since and really liking it.
[+] 1 user Likes Dex's post
06-11-2015, 05:27 AM
(05-11-2015 10:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 07:46 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Anybody playing World of Tanks?

Yeah, slowly trying to grind my way though the piece of shit that is the M3 Lee.

Yeah, M3 Lee is a complete shit , but at the end of the line you have E5 , currently the most OP heavy tank in the game so perhaps it`s worth the pain, also T29 is really good too.
I can`t bring myself to grind that line, I mostly play with meds and light nowadays anyway.

How many games you have under your belt so far? 21k myself.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
06-11-2015, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 05:53 AM by Free Thought.)
(06-11-2015 05:27 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 10:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, slowly trying to grind my way though the piece of shit that is the M3 Lee.

Yeah, M3 Lee is a complete shit , but at the end of the line you have E5 , currently the most OP heavy tank in the game so perhaps it`s worth the pain, also T29 is really good too.
I can`t bring myself to grind that line, I mostly play with meds and light nowadays anyway.

... 142.

I play with pretty much any class of tank I can get, though at the moment, it's mostly Medium-class thanks to my Lee and M2. Personally, I favour faster tanks 'cause I'm an impatient shit, but I hate them because I really can't compete in one outside of straight Tier 1...
SPGs are nice, but there's quite a bit of hate for them and nobody ever seems to want to defend their support guns in this game...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-11-2015, 07:44 AM
(06-11-2015 05:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 05:27 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Yeah, M3 Lee is a complete shit , but at the end of the line you have E5 , currently the most OP heavy tank in the game so perhaps it`s worth the pain, also T29 is really good too.

... 142.

I play with pretty much any class of tank I can get, though at the moment, it's mostly Medium-class thanks to my Lee and M2. Personally, I favour faster tanks 'cause I'm an impatient shit, but I hate them because I really can't compete in one outside of straight Tier 1...
SPGs are nice, but there's quite a bit of hate for them and nobody ever seems to want to defend their support guns in this game...

142 games? Noob Laughat Big Grin

The higher you go in tier meds became more powerful even tho they require skill to be played to their full potential. In tier 10 games meds are most important by far.
Maybe you should try British light/med line , tier 5 (crusader ) and 6 ( cromwell ) are OP a shit. Fast , no armor but DPM off the charts. Also, tier 4 german Luchs is so much fun to play.
Yeah, everybody hates SPG`s , I like killing them more then anything in the game, have little revenge for all those time they oneshoted me.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
06-11-2015, 08:49 AM
(06-11-2015 07:44 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 05:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... 142.

142 games? Noob Laughat Big Grin

The higher you go in tier meds became more powerful even tho they require skill to be played to their full potential. In tier 10 games meds are most important by far.
Maybe you should try British light/med line , tier 5 (crusader ) and 6 ( cromwell ) are OP a shit. Fast , no armor but DPM off the charts. Also, tier 4 german Luchs is so much fun to play.
Yeah, everybody hates SPG`s , I like killing them more then anything in the game, have little revenge for all those time they oneshoted me.

I'm thinking of just selling off all my American tanks and transitioning right over to British or German tanks... After all, I just can't play the Lee well enough for it to not be a progress wall, and I can't get any other tanks without going through it.

But which nation to take...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-11-2015, 09:33 AM
(06-11-2015 08:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 07:44 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  142 games? Noob Laughat Big Grin

I'm thinking of just selling off all my American tanks and transitioning right over to British or German tanks... After all, I just can't play the Lee well enough for it to not be a progress wall, and I can't get any other tanks without going through it.

But which nation to take...

Overall Russians are best by far Imo.

07-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

[Image: Prince_Of_Persia_Forgotten_Sands_Box_Artwork.jpg]

this my classic game : )

still I playing this game I'm not get tired of it
07-11-2015, 06:42 AM
[Image: Fallout4Preload.png]

Fuck yeah preload! Put the sucker on my SSD too.

[Image: d81e122cf880f7750d2cb8085ae5316b17c26643...ab1e03.jpg]

Also, another reason Origin is shit in comparison to Steam. I tried installing something just yesterday, and Origin capped out at 1.2 MB/s, while Steam is chugging at 4.4+ MB/s. All hail Gaben!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-11-2015, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2015 08:08 PM by houseofcantor.)
Either Elite or ME 3... decisions, decisions...

(07-11-2015 06:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I tried installing something just yesterday, and Origin capped out at 1.2 MB/s, while Steam is chugging at 4.4+ MB/s. All hail Gaben!

21.3 Angel

LATERZZZZZZZ whadda mean, no controller support!?!?
[Image: fuuuu.png]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post