What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2014, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 11:09 AM by Atothetheist.)
RE: What are you playing?
DayZ is what I have been playing. Zombie survival game that is actually geared towards survival. It's currently in Alpha ( A long way away from Beta, too) so it is buggy, but I'm not too mad concerning.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 11:09 AM
With my balls.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
02-02-2014, 11:19 AM
(02-02-2014 01:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Super confused and want your money back yet Spore?

Nope but, the tutorials are detailed, thought id sent my army to drown for a minute.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
02-02-2014, 12:56 PM
(02-02-2014 11:09 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  With my balls.

No
04-02-2014, 05:45 PM
(02-02-2014 11:19 AM)sporehux Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 01:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Super confused and want your money back yet Spore?

Nope but, the tutorials are detailed, thought id sent my army to drown for a minute.

I haven't done the EU4 ones, the EU3 ones were pretty skimpy.
And lol. Boarding ships?

I'm playing EU4 (as always) and Blackguard.
04-02-2014, 06:50 PM
What are you playing?
(01-02-2014 09:18 PM)MickO Wrote:  K, I admit - I'm a WoW'er. Aerie Peak US realm, four lvl 90's (but no raid content), a couple of toon ~80 (is it a bad sign if WASD is worn off your keyboard?). I also do some Diablo 3. Other than that, Minecraft consumes some of my time. All fairly addictive IMHO...

When your number of level 90s goes to 11 you may want to take a break. I did.

I'm still sucked into Path of Exile and I may be addicted now. Summoner Witch is insane with the latest patch. Talk about a dungeon scrubber. The little flaming skulls almost remind me of the old Scrubbing Bubbles commercials.

For any who are curious, Path of Exile is very similar to Diablo 2. It feels like a game designed by Diablo fans (and may be) in New Zealand. It's Windows only but Free To Play. And it's not like the other "Free To Play" games where it's more like Pay To Play. The only items they sell in their marketplace are for cosmetics and more storage for your junk. There is no way for anyone to pay to make the game easier.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
05-02-2014, 02:38 AM
I didn't know Path of Exile is a Kiwi game, that's interesting.

My old flatmate was really into it, especially the Siren (If I remember correctly that's the right name for the class you unlock).
I played it a bit, he even gave me a few Siren ability stone things like the spectral throw weapon one.
It is a great game, doubly so because it's free which is amazingly cool.

I should actually pick it up again. I think though every time I start to play it it reminds me of Diablo 3 and I end up going and playing that instead.
05-02-2014, 02:14 PM
What are you playing?
(05-02-2014 02:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I didn't know Path of Exile is a Kiwi game, that's interesting.

My old flatmate was really into it, especially the Siren (If I remember correctly that's the right name for the class you unlock).
I played it a bit, he even gave me a few Siren ability stone things like the spectral throw weapon one.
It is a great game, doubly so because it's free which is amazingly cool.

I should actually pick it up again. I think though every time I start to play it it reminds me of Diablo 3 and I end up going and playing that instead.

I think you may be referring to the Scion class. Yes I believe she must be unlocked. I didn't realize it because she was added to the game after I had already met the requirement which must be fairly simple because I hadn't progressed very far.

She's rather powerful as is Spectral Throw.

Yeah, the only reason I'm not playing D3 now are because I don't want be burned out on it when the patch is released next month. I was playing on the PTR a little while back and enjoying the upcoming patch changes so much I think I spoiled myself. I can't play the current release now knowing what I'm missing. And any progress I make on the PTR Would be lost on release day anyway...

PoE isn't bad. And now that I've got a couple character up into the 60s it's getting pretty interesting. I may beat the final difficult this weekend with my summoner. We shall see.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
05-02-2014, 02:53 PM
I am playing a lot of steam. Period. I should sell my xbox and ps3 for a better PC.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
07-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Path Of Exile. Witch summoner. Fucking minion madness!

At this moment I am playing Elder Scrolls Online Beta.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post