RE: What are you playing?
There's a big steam sale.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Lv.105 in Fallout 4. Ran both the Institute and Railroad endings (and looted Elder Maxon's corpse either way). Still not sure which one I want to keep playing after, as they're both awesome and terrible at the same time.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-12-2015, 11:55 PM
I started a new build in Bloodborne to try out the arcane stat since it seems completely useless. It heavily depends on blood bullets (on the spot exchanging life for bullets), which means it heavily depends on being good. Basically it seems pretty useless on your first playthrough.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
24-12-2015, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2015 04:18 PM by EvolutionKills.)
My best friend got me some presents for my birthday, which was yesterday.

[Image: n6dg5d.png]

I spent a good 30 minutes on the character creation screen, because, that's what I do...

[Image: A1M9vDLg1DL._SY606_.jpg]

The Bayonetta DLC in February cannot come soon enough.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Probably gonna get shit for this but I love this game.

[Image: 2015_12_25_00003.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-12-2015, 07:36 PM
From Humble bundle? Wink I got it too, I downloaded it before, since it runs fine on PC it's not a bad game.
[+] 1 user Likes Naridar's post
25-12-2015, 07:55 PM
(25-12-2015 07:36 PM)Naridar Wrote:  From Humble bundle? Wink I got it too, I downloaded it before, since it runs fine on PC it's not a bad game.

Yup! and no it's not, played it once years ago, still fun. The unions and how npc's can reassess situations and change their tactics on the fly are both really great mechanics.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
26-12-2015, 04:17 AM
(24-12-2015 01:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  My best friend got me some presents for my birthday, which was yesterday.

I spent a good 30 minutes on the character creation screen, because, that's what I do...

My flatmate just got Xenoblade. Loves it. Pity it's only on the wii.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-12-2015, 04:32 AM
(26-12-2015 04:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 01:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  My best friend got me some presents for my birthday, which was yesterday.

My flatmate just got Xenoblade. Loves it. Pity it's only on the wii.

I'm having fun, but damn, I wish I had it on my PC so I could get 60FPS, less pop-in with a SSD install, and anti-aliasing. It's not too bad, but ff you're close enough to the TV (like I am), the lack of AA is really noticeable.

27-12-2015, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2015 11:27 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Mount and Blade: Warband. I got a nice little band of scoundrels going. My other attempts failed for some reason, but now I think I'm getting it.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post