What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Skyrim pc, best moddable game ever.

[Image: Screen_Shot5.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2015, 03:45 PM
(26-12-2015 04:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 04:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My flatmate just got Xenoblade. Loves it. Pity it's only on the wii.

I'm having fun, but damn, I wish I had it on my PC so I could get 60FPS, less pop-in with a SSD install, and anti-aliasing. It's not too bad, but ff you're close enough to the TV (like I am), the lack of AA is really noticeable.

Yip, that's the wii for ya.
It's designed for games like Zelda and Mario.

(27-12-2015 11:16 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Mount and Blade: Warband. I got a nice little band of scoundrels going. My other attempts failed for some reason, but now I think I'm getting it.

Love that game, it's so good.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-12-2015, 11:37 PM
(28-12-2015 03:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 04:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm having fun, but damn, I wish I had it on my PC so I could get 60FPS, less pop-in with a SSD install, and anti-aliasing. It's not too bad, but ff you're close enough to the TV (like I am), the lack of AA is really noticeable.

Yip, that's the wii for ya.
It's designed for games like Zelda and Mario.

(27-12-2015 11:16 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Mount and Blade: Warband. I got a nice little band of scoundrels going. My other attempts failed for some reason, but now I think I'm getting it.

Love that game, it's so good.

And yet I've still been playing the shit out of it. I cannot wait to get a fucking Skell (their mecha), I'm just one chapter away from unlocking them.

Also, I dumped a lot of time into Warband too. Sarranid Mamluke heavy cavalry all the way. Good times.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-12-2015, 05:08 AM
Bugger Mamlukes, Huscarls and Sarranid Master Archers is where it's at.

29-12-2015, 05:16 AM
(29-12-2015 05:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Bugger Mamlukes, Huscarls and Sarranid Master Archers is where it's at.

Huscarls are good, unless you spend the majority of your time on the open plains or steppe. Also, of course I had archers too. My character was usually a longbow/great-scimitar wielding cavalry commander.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-12-2015, 11:30 AM
I have dusted off my ancient pc that can´t play anything. . . or so I thought. I´m playing The Binding of Isaac.
29-12-2015, 11:36 AM
I will definitely get around to Xenoblade X eventually. I loved the Wii game.

3 things about the WiiU game bum me out though.

1. The main is player-created rather than story based. (my preference, based on the previous game, is that the story revolve around a distinct personality).
2. They took away the boob slider. In the original Japanese version you can change the size of your protagonist's boobs! Don't know how much I would have played around with that, but darn them for removing it Tongue.
3. Honestly not that interested in flying around in a mecha (hopefully it's late game, no spoilers please), and almost certainly not interested in fighting in one (not sure if you do or not).

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
29-12-2015, 07:32 PM
So I brought Knights of Pen and Paper 2 in the steam sale.
It's made by Paradox who make all my favorite strategy games so I'm surprised I didn't buy it earlier.

It's stupidly addictively fun. I think that's the best way to put it. Sort of like the old FF games but with a funny story.
Sort of like Doom & Destiny.

Defiantly worth a purchase.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-12-2015, 09:08 AM
(29-12-2015 07:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's made by Paradox who make all my favorite strategy games so I'm surprised I didn't buy it earlier.

Thumbsup

Putting some serious man-hours into the Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2. War Thunder occupies whatever time is left over.
30-12-2015, 10:26 AM
(29-12-2015 07:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I brought Knights of Pen and Paper 2 in the steam sale.
It's made by Paradox who make all my favorite strategy games so I'm surprised I didn't buy it earlier.

It's stupidly addictively fun. I think that's the best way to put it. Sort of like the old FF games but with a funny story.
Sort of like Doom & Destiny.

Defiantly worth a purchase.

I agree.

Click, click, click. . . aaaand what the fuck happened to the last couple of hours?
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post