31-12-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Witcher 3, after finally deciding to finish Fallout 4. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2016, 10:34 AM
Been balls-deep in Yakuza 5 for the past two weeks or so. Worth every minute of the two-year wait for the English edition.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes MegaHentai's post
02-01-2016, 01:13 AM
(23-12-2015 11:10 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lv.105 in Fallout 4.

I only made it to 85, and then The Witcher was on sale, so...

Currently downloading Syndicate, running my neck on the steam fora, probably a few minutes from going back to Geralt. Wink

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2016, 04:56 AM
I've been dabbling in a bit recently, thanks to the Steam sale and my Giftmas money.

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade. Tau range is so broken, and I enjoy that fact... Didn't do much to help me deal with the Necrons though... Fuckers just kept getting back up. Eventually the Orks dealt with them...

I spent some time playing Sunless Sea, which from the time I've played so far looks really good, and was totally unforgiving.

Choice of Robots, the first interactive story I've played in quite a while. Great game there.

My biggest time sink has been Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. in the last ~48 hours, it has taken 26. It's just kinda fun to play. It has me engrossed like Shadow of Mordor did.

Mass Effect 2 and Fallout 4 have recently stopped downloading. I'll play them tomorrow. And if they manage to download during the night, I'll have Warhammer 40k: Space Marine and Bioshock to delve into once again as well.

... Assuming Phantom Pain doesn't eat up all of my time again, like it did today...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-01-2016, 05:56 AM
(30-12-2015 09:26 PM)Talviomena Wrote:  [Image: CWOLMosWsAUZrXT.jpg:large]

I am glad I am no the only one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Frontier: Elite 2

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
05-01-2016, 07:12 PM
I've been playing a shitload of Fallout 4.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
05-01-2016, 11:23 PM
I died once in Bloodborne, which bummed me out. So I've been watching Pokemon and playing Civ5. Tongue

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
06-01-2016, 03:37 AM
Shantae and the Pirates Curse has some of the best music.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.