What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2016, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 09:11 AM by Res Publica.)
RE: What are you playing?
(23-12-2015 11:10 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lv.105 in Fallout 4. Ran both the Institute and Railroad endings (and looted Elder Maxon's corpse either way). Still not sure which one I want to keep playing after, as they're both awesome and terrible at the same time.

Anything but the Brotherhood!

I joined the Brotherhood because I really liked them in Fallout 3, but after the mission where you clear out the super mutants I felt so disgusted with Maxon's self-righteous cuntery I came back with power armor and killed him. I kinda regret it because I didn't get to take his special Gatling Laser.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2016, 10:47 AM
(06-01-2016 07:10 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 11:10 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lv.105 in Fallout 4. Ran both the Institute and Railroad endings (and looted Elder Maxon's corpse either way). Still not sure which one I want to keep playing after, as they're both awesome and terrible at the same time.

Anything but the Brotherhood!

I joined the Brotherhood because I really liked them in Fallout 3, but after the mission where you clear out the super mutants I felt so disgusted with Maxon's self-righteous cuntery I came back with power armor and killed him. I kinda regret it because I didn't get to take his special Gatling Laser.

Yeah... In Fallout 3, the Outcasts really represent the real Brotherhood; a bunch of isolationist bigots that only care about securing advanced weapons technology and the expansion of their own power regardless of the lives of the less fortunate.

At least, that's what I know from the lore. I haven't got far enough in 4 to encounter them there myself. I keep delaying it until I get that mod that changes the dialogue to something that actually belongs in a Fallout game.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-01-2016, 11:44 AM
That moment when you forget to launch satellites right before the council report in X-com. Oh well I guess we just didn't want to save Egypt and Russia anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-01-2016, 02:15 PM
I remember reading on forums that the Tau of Soulstorm had been nerfed.

Much to my glee, this does not seem to have been a very evident case, as the armies of the Tau have felled faction after faction in their bid to control the Kauruva system.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-01-2016, 05:45 PM
(10-01-2016 02:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I remember reading on forums that the Tau of Soulstorm had been nerfed.

Much to my glee, this does not seem to have been a very evident case, as the armies of the Tau have felled faction after faction in their bid to control the Kauruva system.

Nerfed does not mean it is not OP anymore.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-01-2016, 06:15 PM
(10-01-2016 05:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 02:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I remember reading on forums that the Tau of Soulstorm had been nerfed.

Nerfed does not mean it is not OP anymore.

Tau are certainly not OP. The Necron AI proved that time and time again... All you need to bring the Tau to their knees is to close to melee.

11-01-2016, 12:34 AM
My giant fighting robot can fly now!

[Image: latest?cb=20150507173152]

Suck it gravity!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-01-2016, 01:00 AM
(11-01-2016 12:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  My giant fighting robot can fly now!

Suck it gravity!

Would you say that you're really feeling it?

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-01-2016, 11:55 AM
(11-01-2016 01:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 12:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  My giant fighting robot can fly now!

Suck it gravity!

Would you say that you're really feeling it?

Isn't the point of defying gravity not to feel it? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead.

#sigh