What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: What are you playing?
7 Days to Die
Think minecraft with more zombies. Craft weapons, scavenge for guns and supplies, grow crops build houses, set traps and explore a huge zombie infested world. The game is bit rough, right now its in early access but lots of fun.

Gemini Rue
Set in a dystopian future where an ex-assassin searches for his long lost brother. Great story and atmosphere and intriguing plot and twists.
It's an adventure game so emphasis is on storytelling and solving puzzles with a bit of gun fights mixed in.

Little Inferno
Burn things in a fire placeBig Grin

Just Cause 2 NOW WITH MULTIPLAYER!
Fucking awesome, parachute, skydive, stunt jump on cars use a fancy grappling hook and fly jets, helicopters, boats, cars, motorcycles, race and fight other players with guns and explosives in a beautiful tropical/city island paradise.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
19-12-2013, 11:49 PM
I still play transcendence.
I finished 3 times already,but each time the maps are generated differently,each time i choose another ship,do other missions,use diff extensions so it always looks like new.

And i play stranded II.
so awsome

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
19-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Oh I'm playing a game, and I bet ALL of you would like to hear what it is...

But not yet.

[Image: MLCpwue.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
20-12-2013, 02:06 AM
(19-12-2013 10:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  CK2
EU4
HoI3
HoI2 - Darkest Hour mod (ww1 mod)
Skyrim
Shogun 2 Total War - Fall of the Samurai
Shogun 2 Total War
Empire Total War
Cities XL Platinum
Sim City 4
Fallout 1
X3 Albion Prelude
Gary Grigsby's War in the East
OpenTTD

Dayum, Muffs! That is one busy day!

(19-12-2013 11:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Me and Ferdy are currently playing through Dishonored on low chaos and are on the final mission. Then we're gonna go through again on high chaos.

Anyone who is looking for a game to play or is unsure about this game GET IT! It's an amazing game and definitely worth getting, especially now as it's pretty cheap having been out for about a year.

When I'm not playing Dishonored (can only play it when me and Ferdy are both free) I'm working through Borderlands 2. First person shooters aren't really my type of game (I hate CoD) but I'm loving BL2 anyway. The gameplay is good and I love the humour, I just wish I could save any time I wanted like in Skyrim/Dishonored.

Having been a keen fan of all the games in the Thief series, not only did I thoroughly enjoy low chaos Dishonored, but I also look forward to the new prequel to the Thief series.

Any fans of the Thief games here? Or even remember it, lol?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
20-12-2013, 02:28 AM
I have a lot of free time.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
20-12-2013, 04:18 AM
(19-12-2013 11:47 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  7 Days to Die
Think minecraft with more zombies. Craft weapons, scavenge for guns and supplies, grow crops build houses, set traps and explore a huge zombie infested world. The game is bit rough, right now its in early access but lots of fun.

Gemini Rue
Set in a dystopian future where an ex-assassin searches for his long lost brother. Great story and atmosphere and intriguing plot and twists.
It's an adventure game so emphasis is on storytelling and solving puzzles with a bit of gun fights mixed in.

Little Inferno
Burn things in a fire placeBig Grin

Just Cause 2 NOW WITH MULTIPLAYER!
Fucking awesome, parachute, skydive, stunt jump on cars use a fancy grappling hook and fly jets, helicopters, boats, cars, motorcycles, race and fight other players with guns and explosives in a beautiful tropical/city island paradise.

Omg... Just Cause 2 MP awesome will try that
Multirope mode was hilarious

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
23-12-2013, 11:15 PM
I recently beat story mode in GTAV going back and doing side missions and achievements now. It was one of the best games I have played in a long time. Also I was recently given Pokemon X which I can't seem to put down. It's like I am in 3rd grade again.

"To Seek a Life Useful"
Godless NASCAR Fan, Car Guy & 24/7 Theater Nerd
Director, Stage Manager, Actor, Stage Electrician
23-12-2013, 11:32 PM
I just got Zelda on 3ds, hoping its fun!!
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-12-2013, 11:40 PM
7 days to die. Haven't read any instructions yet, just trying to avoid zombie dogs.
Cant wait to MP it.
Http://7daystodie.com

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
24-12-2013, 01:05 AM
I just went through a Civ5 phase last month.

I've put in over 15000 games in SC and SC2, so I deleted those off my computer to stop stealing my time away.

Last week I beat Last of Us, so I'm going through it again this week.

In January I'm starting Realm Reborn FFXIV.

I may also play tales of graces in Jan, I dunno how addicted to Final Fantasy I will be.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.