What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Last night I tried Civ5 on deity...and I was just ASTOUNDED by how much the computer cheats. The computer had researched gunpowder in 100 B.C.....and I switched it so the only victory condition is domination.

It was a 1v1 on the second smallest map size (no islands), I was shoshone and they were Rome.

I ended up having to restart that game and doing very specific things just to win...which I did. But I never am playing deity again, it's complete bull.

On another note, I finally beat Bloodborne. I should be platinuming it in the next week. I estimate I need 5-10 hours to platinum (3 trophies left). Not sure if I will play after platinum. It's like I already know how my character is going to turn out anyways (Bloodborne has maybe 1/10th as many weapons as the souls games, plus armor doesn't upgrade)....I could try out the rest of the weapons. I guess.

Oh and Depth 5 (read: hardest) root chalices with all 3 curses are just pieces of CRAP. I got halfway through one and decided it wasn't worth the trouble. For those who don't know, these are completely optional randomly generated dungeons and the curses refer to disadvantages that the player is forced to have while in these dungeons.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2016, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 05:16 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Picking up Fallout 4 again after beating Xenoblade Chronicles X, decided to modify one more thing to my game this time around. Installed a small little fix that adds more items to the list of things you can modify with ballistic weave; an ability you can unlock that allows you to reinforce many pieces of mundane clothing (and a few pieces that can be further layered with armor, like Military Fatigues) to provide decent protection. So now I'm decked out in a set of Brotherhood Officer Uniform, which is one of their tactical jumpsuits in black, combined with a full modified set of light Combat Armor modified with Deep Pockets and Shadow Plate so that the entire ensemble is black on black. I look like a post-apocalyptic Solid Snake or Sam Fisher. But with the mod, I can add ballistic weave to the BOS Uniform, allowing me to stack armor upon armor, and keep the added carrying capacity. So my character with a low Strength of 3 and 2 ranks of Lone Wanderer now has a carrying capacity of 390, combined with armor and energy resistance ratings to rival lower tier power armor. All of which you could do in vanilla Fallout 4, but I'd have to use a different underlying piece of clothing, which would have looked a lot less cool.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Currently playing: Braid
The music and visuals are very nice Smile

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
20-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Da fuq, Muffs. I might have to get me some o' that shit. Gave up on Sim City 'cause the towns were too dinky...

Blade & Soul, what a fucking disaster. Big Grin

CBT clients are fucked, so have to re-download. Three hours later, after a couple of errors and restarts, join a queue for another half hour. Play for ten minutes, crash and burn. Restart, "you are number 2762 in the non-premium queue - estimated wait time, 32 minutes." Evil_monster

Man, if it was a real game from a real publisher, there'd be some real fucking noise. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2016, 05:12 AM
(20-01-2016 10:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Da fuq, Muffs. I might have to get me some o' that shit. Gave up on Sim City 'cause the towns were too dinky...

CBT clients are fucked, so have to re-download. Three hours later, after a couple of errors and restarts, join a queue for another half hour. Play for ten minutes, crash and burn. Restart, "you are number 2762 in the non-premium queue - estimated wait time, 32 minutes." Evil_monster

Man, if it was a real game from a real publisher, there'd be some real fucking noise. Big Grin

It's occasionally on steam pretty cheap. Keep an eye out, it's one of the best if not thee best city builder I've played.
Plus there's heaps of player made stuff in the steam workshop you can download including maps, buildings, road formations (intersections and such) etc...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-01-2016, 05:27 AM
(21-01-2016 05:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 10:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Da fuq, Muffs. I might have to get me some o' that shit. Gave up on Sim City 'cause the towns were too dinky...

It's occasionally on steam pretty cheap. Keep an eye out, it's one of the best if not thee best city builder I've played.
Plus there's heaps of player made stuff in the steam workshop you can download including maps, buildings, road formations (intersections and such) etc...

Roger, wilco. BnS kinda sux, but only kinda, which makes it top shelf for MMO bullshit. Tongue

21-01-2016, 07:39 AM
FO4, all brand new and shit. Big Grin

22-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Postal 2 I love that game as its so politically incorrect, there's no other game I know of where you can unzip your fly and urinate over the other characters and if you develop VD your piss makes them throw up, the graphics are dated but with gameplay like that who cares Laugh out load
22-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Got Dragon Age Ultimate Edition on steam sale for $7NZ (like $5US). So I would be playing that but it's 4am so sadly it's gonna have to wait.
Naturally of course my first character will be an arcane warrior.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Console peasant checking in.Tongue

Played a little bit of GTA V this morning (Xbox One). The online load times always turn me off from playing, though.