What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(23-01-2016 10:07 AM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  Console peasant checking in.Tongue

Played a little bit of GTA V this morning (Xbox One). The online load times always turn me off from playing, though.

I love gta san Andreas, killing cops gives me woodTongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
23-01-2016, 12:22 PM
I played the life out of San Andreas. I still think my favorite of all of them was Vice City. I loved the '80s Miami Vice style environment. I went back and played it again in 2007 and there were so many pop culture references in the replay that I didn't pick up (or understand) when it came out in 2002. I'd love for Rockstar to return to an '80s environment in the next one, but I doubt they will.
24-01-2016, 08:30 PM
After 99 hours of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, I think I have finally uncovered the moral of the story: Don't ever be good at anything, or you might get abducted and coerced to join an army living on an immense sea platform.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-01-2016, 08:34 AM
(24-01-2016 08:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  After 99 hours of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, I think I have finally uncovered the moral of the story: Don't ever be good at anything, or you might get abducted and coerced to join an army living on an immense sea platform.

That is a valuable lesson

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
25-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Saw a video over on TotalBiscuit's YouTube channel, and found myself installing WarFrame. Thought it was kind of strange how the game's bio-mechanic suits looked very similar to the acetic of Dark Sector, until I saw realized that the same team (Digital Extremes) developed both games. For a free-to-play game with micro-transactions, it's got a pretty good core gameplay loop. Whether or not this ends up being the Payday 2 replacement I've been looking for, I don't know.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-01-2016, 11:30 AM
(25-01-2016 09:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Saw a video over on TotalBiscuit's YouTube channel, and found myself installing WarFrame. Thought it was kind of strange how the game's bio-mechanic suits looked very similar to the acetic of Dark Sector, until I saw realized that the same team (Digital Extremes) developed both games. For a free-to-play game with micro-transactions, it's got a pretty good core gameplay loop. Whether or not this ends up being the Payday 2 replacement I've been looking for, I don't know.

Dude which one did you pick?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-01-2016, 05:57 PM
I must say, I do not remember the original Dragon Age being this difficult.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-01-2016, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 02:10 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(25-01-2016 11:30 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 09:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Saw a video over on TotalBiscuit's YouTube channel, and found myself installing WarFrame. Thought it was kind of strange how the game's bio-mechanic suits looked very similar to the acetic of Dark Sector, until I saw realized that the same team (Digital Extremes) developed both games. For a free-to-play game with micro-transactions, it's got a pretty good core gameplay loop. Whether or not this ends up being the Payday 2 replacement I've been looking for, I don't know.

Dude which one did you pick?

Excalibur frame with Paris bow, Skana sword, and the Lato pistol. My frame is already Lv25 and my Paris is Lv28, and I've already replaced my other starter weapons, but getting a decent primary blueprint for something that I both have the materials for and looks interesting to use is taking a while.

Also, motherfuckers! The damn space ninjas you play as are known as the 'Tenno'. It's the fucking last name of the protagonist (Hayden Tenno) from Digital Extreme's last game, Dark Sector. Facepalm

[Image: jaquette-dark-sector-pc-cover-avant-g.jpg]

[Image: dark_sector3.jpg]

[Image: Warframe.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
26-01-2016, 04:11 AM
(26-01-2016 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 11:30 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Dude which one did you pick?

Excalibur frame with Paris bow, Skana sword, and the Lato pistol. My frame is already Lv25 and my Paris is Lv28, and I've already replaced my other starter weapons, but getting a decent primary blueprint for something that I both have the materials for and looks interesting to use is taking a while.

Also, motherfuckers! The damn space ninjas you play as are known as the 'Tenno'. It's the fucking last name of the protagonist (Hayden Tenno) from Digital Extreme's last game, Dark Sector. Facepalm

[Image: jaquette-dark-sector-pc-cover-avant-g.jpg]

[Image: dark_sector3.jpg]

[Image: Warframe.jpg]

Good job, on xbox I picked volt, PC I picked excalibur. It gets better as you go further, especially when you find out about the prime shit.

26-01-2016, 07:22 AM
Removing slanderous materials from the streets of London for Charles Darwin Laugh out load

[Image: EkM2BoO.jpg]

AC Syndicate.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post