What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Still plugging away at Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, so here's a picture of the Guildmarm.

[Image: Guildmarm-youre-the-only-good-thing-abou...kusoge.jpg]

She calls me 'Doodle', and I love it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-02-2016, 02:03 AM
Gems of War. Quite entertaining if frustrating sometimes.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-02-2016, 04:07 AM
[Image: header.jpg?t=1452532417]

Fran Bow is a fun point and click adventure game with a very deep, and possibly dual layered plot.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-02-2016, 09:36 AM
My first exposure to microtranscation was GUNBOUND. A game I was obsessed with in highschool. This was a choose your bot, a few items, and go on a course and angle+power shoot to kill your competitors game. But in Gunbound all bots played differently, and most importantly, you could buy armor and accessories for your character that affect your stats.

At first all armor and accessories were based off of in-game gold which was earned by playing. After about a year they started making it so you could buy armor using CASH instead. The best armor in the game was called golden armor...and might take like a week of playing a few hours a day to buy if you were good. Alternatively you could buy it for like 10 bucks. This was annoying, but acceptable. But then after a short amount of time, they started releasing CASH ONLY equipment (there was also some gold only equipment).

So I was like, "What the eff? You are actually making it so people who use cash have exclusive content?" Soon after I stopped playing.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
01-02-2016, 06:03 PM
(31-01-2016 11:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-01-2016 11:00 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  tempted to get Civ beyond Earth in the steam sale. But DLC component is too expensive and I haven't heard anything good about that game.

Same here but yea dat dlc price...
I've played it before, it's certainly not Civ V lets just say that. You can survive without buying it.
Even the Humble Bundle has a terrible deal on the DLC. It only gives you a 33% discount voucher on the DLC!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
02-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Going to be playing some Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012). Free on EA's Origin client.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Played some of the EA Sports UFC 2 closed beta. Can't wait until the game releases next month. For the Ultimate Team mode, one of the fighters I'm going to create is my girlfriend. Gonna turn her virtual character into a jiu jitsu warrior that nobody will want to roll with.Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes UndauntedToast's post
02-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Got myself a PS4 for Christmas.
Stack of games too.
Witcher 3 (playing now) Shadow Warrior, Shovel Knight, Fallout 4, Shadow of Mordor, Game of Thrones.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
03-02-2016, 06:28 PM
American Truck Simulator and drinking beer. Being an adult has it's good moments.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-02-2016, 07:49 PM
(03-02-2016 06:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  American Truck Simulator and drinking beer. Being an adult has it's good moments.

I got quite addicted to Euro Truck Simulator for a while.

Started well, and became a role model for truckers everywhere, but the quality of my services began to wane, and eventually "Eurogoodies" would be lucky if half their order wasn't strewn across the M1 in the middle of a 50 car pileup.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post