What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(03-02-2016 07:49 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 06:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  American Truck Simulator and drinking beer. Being an adult has it's good moments.

I got quite addicted to Euro Truck Simulator for a while.

Started well, and became a role model for truckers everywhere, but the quality of my services began to wane, and eventually "Eurogoodies" would be lucky if half their order wasn't strewn across the M1 in the middle of a 50 car pileup.

And were have you been young man?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-02-2016, 10:00 AM
GTA:O on PC, a world away from the 360. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Saints Row 4. Very good game so far.

[Image: 2016_02_04_00001.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Just a lot of Halo 5.

[Image: oscar.png]
04-02-2016, 10:33 PM
(04-02-2016 10:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  GTA:O on PC, a world away from the 360. Tongue

I'd still be playing that if they hadn't fucked the economy so much that you either need to be in a dedicated 'raid' group that can hammer out all of the game's heists on a regular basis, or give Rockstar more real money, to afford the fun toys. But just playing random pick-up games? Nothing but pocket change. And good luck finding a random group that can manage to finish an entire heist without a rage quit or dropped connection that otherwise fucks the entire endeavor.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Hopefully, Rise of Tomb Raider, if it ever finishes downloading Undecided

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
05-02-2016, 02:04 AM
Sign me the fuck up!

She just got dropped the other day, have to get her asap. Big Grin

Plus, if it's any indication, we should also be getting a Bayonetta Amiibo as well.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-02-2016, 06:13 AM
(04-02-2016 10:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 10:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  GTA:O on PC, a world away from the 360. Tongue

I'd still be playing that if they hadn't fucked the economy so much that you either need to be in a dedicated 'raid' group that can hammer out all of the game's heists on a regular basis, or give Rockstar more real money, to afford the fun toys. But just playing random pick-up games? Nothing but pocket change. And good luck finding a random group that can manage to finish an entire heist without a rage quit or dropped connection that otherwise fucks the entire endeavor.

I get all that, but I have no life and disposable income, so it's fun for me. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
05-02-2016, 01:46 PM
(04-02-2016 10:46 PM)cactus Wrote:  Hopefully, Rise of Tomb Raider, if it ever finishes downloading Undecided

Very good game, a little short, but a lot of action.
05-02-2016, 02:37 PM
(03-02-2016 08:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 07:49 PM)Sam Wrote:  I got quite addicted to Euro Truck Simulator for a while.

Started well, and became a role model for truckers everywhere, but the quality of my services began to wane, and eventually "Eurogoodies" would be lucky if half their order wasn't strewn across the M1 in the middle of a 50 car pileup.

And were have you been young man?

Bumming around, getting drunk, wasting people's time... Normal stuff really. Big Grin

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]