What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(20-02-2016 08:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 07:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  All the advertising for Dark Souls 3 is up. On the xbox, on Steam. arrrrggggg it's killing me, my loins are so ready for that game.

Bet that makes your joystick twitch. Drinking Beverage

You've been here too long. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2016, 08:06 AM
They fixed the Blade and Soul server problem, so slinky ninja girl time. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Fire emblem Fates - the only valid excuse for not playing it right now is playing Crashlands instead.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Naridar's post
24-02-2016, 12:24 PM
I was huge into ARMA II DayZ mod, but lately I've been playing the beta for The Division. Fantastic game thus far.

"The danger of religious faith is that it allows otherwise normal human beings to reap the fruits of madness and consider them holy." - Sam Harris
24-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Dwarf Fortress again. Naming my Dwarves TTAF users to make for a change.

The first Fortress was going well, until it corrupted. On the second now, and things are... progressing slowly to say the least. Haven't even got the basic facilities done properly because the Dwarves are smoothing the stone and hauling the refuse blocking workshop, other constructions very slowly. Also got more Dwarves than I quite know what to do with yet, because the lack of industry..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Going for yet another ME2 and ME3 playthrough, repeating the Garrus romance. Skipping ME1 due to lack of Garrus romance and well... ME1 can be a bit dull sometimes.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
24-02-2016, 02:01 PM
(24-02-2016 01:49 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Going for yet another ME2 and ME3 playthrough, repeating the Garrus romance. Skipping ME1 due to lack of Garrus romance and well... ME1 can be a bit dull sometimes.

"sometimes"?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-02-2016, 02:48 PM
(24-02-2016 02:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-02-2016 01:49 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Going for yet another ME2 and ME3 playthrough, repeating the Garrus romance. Skipping ME1 due to lack of Garrus romance and well... ME1 can be a bit dull sometimes.

"sometimes"?

I can see you haven't tried ramming enemies with the Mako yet. That can be hours of fun.

I am also not all that tempted to play since I made the mistake of buying ME1 on Steam instead of Origin. Normally Bioware puts out all their DLC's on sale on their website, paid via Origin, and then the DLC's can be downloaded as install wizards. But they don't have that for ME1 for some reason, and the only way you can get those DLC's is buying ME1 on Origin. Another wonderful reason why EA pisses off their customers.

24-02-2016, 03:23 PM
It is a sad day in the Fortress; goblins rolled through the area, unfortunately they started their pass right where all the stockpiles and workshops are right now.

The Fort lost three dwarves in the ensuing fight; Hughsie, Aliza, and Unbeliever died valiantly, torn to shreds by the goblin axes. Additionally, 7 dogs, six of the War variety, and one cat were lost...

25-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Thanks New Vegas. Thanks for doing the one in a hundred Veronica glitch where she refuses to acknowledge the quest triggers for I Can Make You Care, which can't be fixed with CC. Entire playthrough ruined, several hours down the drain. Thanks a lot.