What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(26-02-2016 03:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have an urge to do a lets play of the sims naming my sims after TTA users.

DO IT!!!!

I fully expect that it will end badly for all of them.

Popcorn
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
26-02-2016, 05:14 AM
Just thought this would be funny to note:

There has been quite a bit of growing in the Fortress the past few days. An alpaca baby matured, and the sow gave birth. The Dwarves however seem to have some trouble with lose their seconds-born infants...
[Image: wyPONQP.png]

Disclaimer: when naming Dwarves, I do not bother to check the gender...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
26-02-2016, 03:02 PM
I guess I am fairly run of the mill. I mostly play Destiny and Black Ops III on Xbox1. BLOPS time is split b/t multiplayer and zombies. I abhor the campaigns.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
26-02-2016, 03:23 PM
(26-02-2016 03:02 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I abhor the campaigns.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
27-02-2016, 01:40 AM
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected. It's quite good I must say.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
27-02-2016, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2016 01:58 AM by EvolutionKills.)
[Image: Fire-Emblem-Fates1.jpg]

Started playing Birthright (siding with team Japan in red and white) and was enjoying the story, but I fucked up pretty bad and so decided to start over with the other side in Conquest (team emo in black and violet). Man, Conquest is a fucking kill-joy, and I'm just trying to power through it so I can be done with it. Then I can get back to power-leveling Birthright and having a happier ending, before the Revelations final chapter releases on March 10 (which is fucking stupid on a whole other level, because Revelations is already out, it's already on the special edition cartridge, fucking just let me buy it on your e-shop Nintendo!). Because just fuck everything in Conquest. My characters are behind the power curve, the missions often have bullshit gimmicks in them, I'm always strapped for cash, and there isn't any way to garner extra resources, XP, cash, or anything else between story missions. If I wasn't playing on Casual (where characters don't permanently die), I'd have lost most all of my army already. Also, Murphy's Law is in full effect at all times. Fuck everything...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-02-2016, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2016 04:02 AM by Free Thought.)
The Fortress continues its slow grind along history.

22nd Sandstone, year 7. 'Commonsensei' Logemkab, carpenter, withdraws from society and claims a carpenter's workshop and begun construction. One can only imagine the artistry that he will surely produce!

3rd Moonstone; 'GirlyMan' Abanberdan, trader, has been elected Major. Finally, we have leadership to guide the people as they go about their tasks.

10th Moonstone... Sigh... It seems Commonsensei was unable to complete his project in time. Now he simply slowly wanders the hall, despondent. He refuses to eat, drink or rest. He found some time to attend a party, but it did not lift him from his melancholy. It will surely only be a matter of time before he passes from the world to join the Ancestors in the Stone.
I just hope he has the good sense to starve to death outside the fortress. Last thing we need is to deal with a miasma while we build his coffin and arrange a suitable burial and tomb...

Also the Dwarves are running though booze faster than the still and farmers are able to produce it. We rely primarily on trade still for the much needed ambrosia, despite the prevalence of farms, farmhands and the new strawberry crops...

On the positive side, we have our dining hall almost completed and our production facilities are inside, where they belong. No longer shall the Dwarves suffer under the horrifying expanse of 'sky'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-02-2016, 12:22 PM
has anyone here ever beaten spelunky?
27-02-2016, 12:41 PM
(27-02-2016 03:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The Fortress continues its slow grind along history.

22nd Sandstone, year 7. 'Commonsensei' Logemkab, carpenter, withdraws from society and claims a carpenter's workshop and begun construction. One can only imagine the artistry that he will surely produce!

3rd Moonstone; 'GirlyMan' Abanberdan, trader, has been elected Major. Finally, we have leadership to guide the people as they go about their tasks.

10th Moonstone... Sigh... It seems Commonsensei was unable to complete his project in time. Now he simply slowly wanders the hall, despondent. He refuses to eat, drink or rest. He found some time to attend a party, but it did not lift him from his melancholy. It will surely only be a matter of time before he passes from the world to join the Ancestors in the Stone.
I just hope he has the good sense to starve to death outside the fortress. Last thing we need is to deal with a miasma while we build his coffin and arrange a suitable burial and tomb...

Also the Dwarves are running though booze faster than the still and farmers are able to produce it. We rely primarily on trade still for the much needed ambrosia, despite the prevalence of farms, farmhands and the new strawberry crops...

On the positive side, we have our dining hall almost completed and our production facilities are inside, where they belong. No longer shall the Dwarves suffer under the horrifying expanse of 'sky'.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Haven't had the energy to play many games but I just recently bought Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 1 and have played a little.
I also plan to stream Undertale in a couple days as well.
The main game I've been into is Star Wars The Old Republic and for a long time was into Dragon Age Inquisition but my laptop kept getting super hot, so I might wait to get a new console and that for it. Also Lego Star Wars as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user