What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Fuck Fire emblem Fates: Conquest.

Fuck your endlessly spawning enemy reinforcement bullshit. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. You fucking cunt. Fuck you.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-02-2016, 09:45 AM
(27-02-2016 11:53 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fuck Fire emblem Fates: Conquest.

Fuck your endlessly spawning enemy reinforcement bullshit. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. You fucking cunt. Fuck you.

Oh well, atleast it doesn't have micro-transactions, right?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
28-02-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm playing 'Lets Stare at the Dark Souls 3 page until the 12 April'.
Why the fuck does Japan get it like 3 weeks earlier than the rest of the world? So bullshit. This is why you got bombed Japan, this is why.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-02-2016, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 29-02-2016 01:29 AM by Free Thought.)
Another DF update:

Much has happened in Claspfields, but I wont bother to chronicle the majority of it because I'm lazy.

The important events? Commonsensei did eventually commit suicide by dehydration. His pain finally ended in the Hall above the now complete dining room. His corpse was soon moved outside where it rotted for a year before the Fortress's collective tomb was constructed and the remains were promptly paid the proper respects.

... However the Tomb is now being submerged...
[Image: 744gxDT.png]
The Unburdened Wettening
This is a finely designed image of the hospital room and tomb of Claspedfields, the Dwarven Fortress in the year 8. The hospital is flooding.

It seems my notion to build a pool of water to supply the hospital with safe fluid in the event of a siege cutting the Dwarves from the brook was... poorly thought out. Once the wall was breached, the water flooded in, and is not overtaking the entire area in deep water. Doors have been ordered placed in front of the stairs and will be locked, just in case the water manages to go up stairs. It's DF. We can never be sure.

In the right of the image, you can see part of the slowly growing Nobles Quarters. The top room belongs to Mayor 'Imusthaveafancyroombefittingmytitle' GirlyMan.

We have been offered the position of a Barony by the Mountainhomes. We accepted the honour.

Just after the Dwarven caravan left, one of our traders managed to fall victim to one of our cage traps.
[Image: 97HGle1.png]

As one can see, the core of the fortress has developed nicely. If more is wanted, I can supply.

Also, I upped the population limit, so we're getting yet more dwarves... More to name...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
29-02-2016, 01:26 AM
(28-02-2016 05:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm playing 'Lets Stare at the Dark Souls 3 page until the 12 April'.
Why the fuck does Japan get it like 3 weeks earlier than the rest of the world? So bullshit. This is why you got bombed Japan, this is why.

[Image: japanese_businessmen_passed_drunk_in_public_640_17.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-02-2016, 01:35 AM
(28-02-2016 05:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why the fuck does Japan get it like 3 weeks earlier than the rest of the world? So bullshit.

Localization son. Why do you think it takes so long for Aussies and Kiwis to get games? Cause it takes forever to translate the damn stuff for you wankers. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Looks like civilization cosplay. Those times when you're in a fast moving game and forget upgrades for a few dozen turns, then suddenly Ghandi goes on a warpath and you don't have time to bring the legions back to friendly territory...

[Image: 282996.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
01-03-2016, 02:06 AM
Lords of the Fallen. Didn't expect it to be so hard. It appears that I'm more used to Shadow of Mordor style of combat.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-03-2016, 02:25 AM
In Soviet Russia, game plays you.

[Image: SZeThnm.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2016, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016 03:54 AM by Free Thought.)
So... Now the Fort of pretty big 70-something dwarves, I decided to draft and try to train some marksdwarves to man the Death Passage, the point being to draw whatever attackers might come into the firing lines of the engraved fortifications and what gets through the locked doors (say if they bring an ogre or something), the vast contingent of war animals will deal with it, aided by the martial dwarves to be trained up. Did I mention we have in our midst 13 war dogs with many pups yet to mature and be trained, 2 war gorillas, and 1 war tiger and leopard. Unfortunately, I cannot train our cougar or dingo for war. Nor the many piglets.

Of course because I'm commanding the fortress, things can't go to plan. The to-be Marksdwarves refuse to practise their shooting, preferring to lean how to dodge.

[Image: 4dnS0VC.png]

One of the dwarves (Reg Bothontosid, the bone carver), upset by the draft and the fact that he lacked cloths (Ferdinand refuses to make more leather clothing for our military dwarves, claiming there are no hides) and went on a tantrum and immediately went about assaulting every sentient being he could get near.
Ironically enough, it would seem the dodging training proved to be of immense use for the other dwarves, whom Reg could not lay so much as a finger on. Fortunately, the nearby cat also proved too agile for the dabbling wrestler to harm.

Thank the gods for dwarven military incompetence! I'll just stand them down and let them train at their own leisure.

Sidenote: if somebody could volunteer a name for Reg, that'd be great.
Also, I've been thinking of just starting a Dwarf Fortress thread to stop spamming this one. I know it's technically on topic, but still. Would anybody else be interesting in sharing some of their dwarfy exploits?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post