What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(03-03-2016 06:52 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 04:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  More like a CoD clone.

No, that was the first one. CoD's singleplayer will never move out being a corridor shooter; there's either not enough time or effort given to do anything else. This new Homefront tries to be Far Cry in a city; Impressive visuals, explosions, crouch-walk based stealth, probably a system where you liberate provinces and unlock small sidequests, guns, mods and so on. Looks like from the trailer they might have some Watchdogs hacking stuff, but I don't think that will be such a major focus.

What you are right on about CoD is that like it's predecessor and Modern Warfare 3, this game's story goes for the cheap pops, making the audience angry by having North Korea piss on Western Culture, kill some American civilians, replace a statue of Washington with Kim Yong Un, ect. Not very creative.

It also remains to be seen if the obligatory multiplayer is CoD clone, which I'm sure it will be.

Yea no doubt.
These Americans and their 'Murica! World Police Bitches!!' games... (and movies for that matter).

edit: Halo 5. Have had a shitty couple days of it but today I got my mojo back and was back to raping face.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Battlefield 4
It's my first Battlefield game, as I always played Halo and CoD, and holy shit.. I will never play CoD again. Not to mention I switched from 360 to ps4, so I have yet to experience any little kids talking shit, so that's also a plus lol
03-03-2016, 11:57 PM
(03-03-2016 10:51 PM)EppurSiMuove Wrote:  Battlefield 4
It's my first Battlefield game, as I always played Halo and CoD, and holy shit.. I will never play CoD again. Not to mention I switched from 360 to ps4, so I have yet to experience any little kids talking shit, so that's also a plus lol

Those little kids aren't an xbox thing, those little kids are a CoD thing...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Blade and Soul fashion show... Big Grin
[Image: lfmorwT.jpg]

"Little Miss Perfect."

[Image: US0FKCj.jpg]

"Perfect" in the sense of having spent a cumulative total of 15 hours fucking with the sliders, this is my best yet balance between "realistic" proportions and anime allure.

[Image: SLR3qzw.jpg]

My main girl. Yes, stopping along the way of the adventure to have a spontaneous photo session is a large part of my fascination with this game; also, I'm too cheap to wanna use health restorers too often. So I just find a safe spot, ideally with some photogenic background, and collect screenshots.

[Image: ZCPilCu.jpg]

In case you thought I just roleplay fashion photographer - Big Grin - combat makes this the best MMO experience IMO. Not even half-leveled, girl's got more moves than a lounge lizard. All the other MMOs I've played have been point/click, time cool-downs; while the character just stands there and swings.

Downside is of course, lag will get kung-fu girl's ass kicked; but its been mild so far. And as you may notice, I go in over-powered. Wink

But I needed this raid quest, and I usually hate that kind of stuff; here, I went to the party-finder, selected dungeon, clicked a couple of icons - and like thirty seconds later, we were off.

Interaction with the community has been positive. Yesterday morning was in some village reading text bubbles between two characters discussing AI. That raid above I had to do twice because I ran through the first time and forgot to talk to the dude (I do that all too often Big Grin ), found that out by starting a conversation with some random by a cave.

When I told people I was anticipating the NA release of BnS; everybody's like, forget it dude, that game sucks. NCSoft sux, everything sux. And when the launch was plagued with multi-hour login delays and faulty clients, seemed everybody might have had a point. But now, the wait is the loading screen; NCSoft has been on the ball fixing stuff, adding stuff, making shit better.

Best free game everz! That I just spent 70 bucks on. Laugh out load

Don't ask me how much that dress cost. Blush

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2016, 03:24 AM
Gonna do one more Fallout 4 playthrough before the Survivor Patch. Depends if I'm even up for Survivor Mode with it's "one mistake and you're fucked" attitude. It also depends if Fallout 4 itself is up for Survivor Mode without the ability to make a manual or quicksave, considering you might run into a nasty bug, in which quicksaves are essential to fixing it. Hopefully Fallout 4's reputation for being less glitchy than Skyrim lasts.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-03-2016, 07:21 AM
Front Mission 3

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
04-03-2016, 10:12 AM
Anybody else playing CS GO?
04-03-2016, 01:36 PM
(04-03-2016 10:12 AM)Gaest Wrote:  Anybody else playing CS GO?

No, but

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-03-2016, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 04:35 PM by Free Thought.)
The brave military men of Claspedfields enter their first fight... not with one another!

In an epic show... dow-... really guys?

[Image: 6wp9duh.png]

Why were they fighting a Kea? Because a bit of a tree collapsed or something an I saw it knocked out on the ground and decided why not have the marksdwarves do a thing for once.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-03-2016, 04:36 PM
Damned kea. Messing up our hats.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post