What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: What are you playing?
I did an opps.
Went to new game plus without defeating Vendrick for the Vendrick achievement. >< Now I have to beat him on new game plus. As if he wasn't a pain in the ass before...
On the upside I did just do forest of the fallen giants in like 5 minutes so this playthrough is gonna be quick as balls.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2016, 09:35 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD.

Spending quality time with my WiiU.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-03-2016, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 11:23 PM by Dex.)
Finally built a PC a few weeks ago and wanted to get into Skyrim to tide me over till Dark Souls 3. I spent an entire weekend modding the shit out of it and have played less than 10 hours in almost 3 weeks. Looks great though...

I'm thinking about picking up Salt & Sanctuary next week.
12-03-2016, 11:04 PM
(12-03-2016 10:31 PM)Dex Wrote:  Finally built a PC a few weeks ago and wanted to get into Skyrim to tied me over till Dark Souls 3. I spent an entire weekend modding the shit out of it and have played less than 10 hours in almost 3 weeks. Looks great though...

Should play Dark Souls 2 in prep for DS3. Get it on xbone and than get to top multiplayer tier and join the sunbros so you can farm sunlight medals with me.
12-03-2016, 11:22 PM
(12-03-2016 11:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 10:31 PM)Dex Wrote:  Finally built a PC a few weeks ago and wanted to get into Skyrim to tied me over till Dark Souls 3. I spent an entire weekend modding the shit out of it and have played less than 10 hours in almost 3 weeks. Looks great though...

Should play Dark Souls 2 in prep for DS3. Get it on xbone and than get to top multiplayer tier and join the sunbros so you can farm sunlight medals with me.

[Image: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg]

12-03-2016, 11:39 PM
(12-03-2016 11:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

That'd be a dangerous move. If I did that I'd have to grind out all the achievements and I already got all of them on 360 and have 2 more trophies to go on PS4. I'd have to find a really fun playstyle. I've put hundreds of hours in that game and I've done Str, Dex, Str/Dex, Dex/Faith, Dex/Dark, pure sorcery and pure pyro (which was pretty underwhelming).
13-03-2016, 12:28 AM
I decided to do a restructuring of the Fortress military; got rid of the Marksdwarves entirely, it's down to 10 Melee dwarves wearing customised uniform sets... one all the leather gets produced. I have them in metal armour of all sorts over their regular clothing, with a layer of leather for additional protection.

However, the game is being weird and the Dwarves, who are almost all Sword and Spearmasters, have almost uniformly decides they want to stop being what they are, and start being elite wrestlers instead. This designation should only happen if they are unarmed. They are most certainly NOT; every single one of them carries a sword or spear.... GAAAME.

Oh, and the blood of Cilob the Rampager keeps showing up; once it was coating another dwarf, over times puddles just appear on the ground. I suspect the fortress is being haunted, but he has been memorialised, so it shouldn't happen...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-03-2016, 12:33 AM
(13-03-2016 12:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I decided to do a restructuring of the Fortress military; got rid of the Marksdwarves entirely, it's down to 10 Melee dwarves wearing customised uniform sets... one all the leather gets produced. I have them in metal armour of all sorts over their regular clothing, with a layer of leather for additional protection.

However, the game is being weird and the Dwarves, who are almost all Sword and Spearmasters, have almost uniformly decides they want to stop being what they are, and start being elite wrestlers instead. This designation should only happen if they are unarmed. They are most certainly NOT; every single one of them carries a sword or spear.... GAAAME.

Oh, and the blood of Cilob the Rampager keeps showing up; once it was coating another dwarf, over times puddles just appear on the ground. I suspect the fortress is being haunted, but he has been memorialised, so it shouldn't happen...

Dwarves don't give a fuck. Rolleyes

[Image: 1376674624953.jpg]

13-03-2016, 12:39 AM
(13-03-2016 12:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I decided to do a restructuring of the Fortress military; got rid of the Marksdwarves entirely, it's down to 10 Melee dwarves wearing customised uniform sets... one all the leather gets produced. I have them in metal armour of all sorts over their regular clothing, with a layer of leather for additional protection.

Aye, in DF dwarves are utterly insane. That's why the stories are so great, and it's frustrating to play. (^_^)
13-03-2016, 02:40 AM
(12-03-2016 11:39 PM)Dex Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 11:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Should play Dark Souls 2 in prep for DS3. Get it on xbone and than get to top multiplayer tier and join the sunbros so you can farm sunlight medals with me.

That'd be a dangerous move. If I did that I'd have to grind out all the achievements and I already got all of them on 360 and have 2 more trophies to go on PS4. I'd have to find a really fun playstyle. I've put hundreds of hours in that game and I've done Str, Dex, Str/Dex, Dex/Faith, Dex/Dark, pure sorcery and pure pyro (which was pretty underwhelming).

So.. as someone you has gotten all the achievements before, you can empathize with my current struggles and help a fella out? Big Grin Please.
All I need is those stupid sunlight medals.