19-03-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Finally nearing the level cap in Blade and Soul. Hobo

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2016, 05:18 AM
I have ordered the dwarves to start diggy digging deep; I'm hoping through deep mass-excavation, I'll be able to find flux stones and more useful metals, particularly iron; the Fortress is absurdly rich in copper, but that's really not worth much on its own, and I lack the ores I need to make its more pricey alloys.

I have ordered from the Mountainhomes masses of refined and unrefined iron and flux, among many other metals in bar and ore forms. As I've been switching over to metal production, and thus needing to buy more metals from the humans and dwarves, the stonecrafts of JDog, Momsby, Nurse, and their crew of many are really running out of worth, the highest quality crafts they produce of stone are only worth about 1/4th the price of a single bar of steel. It's pure numbers with them. I'm getting more out of the metal crafts, but copper and lead, being the most abundant metals available to me are really not worth much. Lead especially, since its great weight makes moving things made of it a pain so I can't even use it for furniture... The silver thrones for the dining room are getting built fairly quickly now, since the mining has brought a new wealth of galena.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
19-03-2016, 03:13 PM
This is so my fucking jam. Screw everything else for the moment, I've got shit to farm.

[Image: SDV_twitch_boxart.png]

Best Harvest Moon style game I've yet played, and I've played a lot of them.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-03-2016, 03:44 PM
(19-03-2016 03:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is so my fucking jam. Screw everything else for the moment, I've got shit to farm.

It's a lovely game.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-03-2016, 01:27 AM
DF:

I just discovered that there is a ghost of a Dwarf child roaming the fortress haunting past acquaintances.

[Image: NuXwwf9.png]

However, that I can find, there have been no dead children in the fortress...

Spoopy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-03-2016, 07:33 AM
(19-03-2016 03:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is so my fucking jam. Screw everything else for the moment, I've got shit to farm.

I just bite the bug too. I knew it would become an obsession but it's a better one than my other habit obsessions; gaming and otherwise.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
20-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Mahjong and Solitaire.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
20-03-2016, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2016 12:40 AM by Free Thought.)
DF:

The military has had it's first real taste of blood. The elves came to trade and offered nothing of use after years of loyal and highly profitable trade on their side.

So the Dwarves of Claspedfields butchered them and their pack animals. Severed. Limbs. Everywhere. The Trade depot is now caked in a sick mixture of the blood of horses, yaks, and elves. Not a single injury was sustained by the Dwarves. However, their war animals did not fair so well; all the dogs present and the tiger were all struck by overwhelming fear. No injuries to them either, but still. Is it possible to psychologically counsel a dog or tiger?

We shall see what comes of this.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-03-2016, 06:09 AM
*Sigh* Quill18 just started a new tutorial series of EU 4. Now I really want to play, but I can't as I have yet to buy a new PC. I've nearly saved up half of the amount, so I guess there's less than half a year to go.

*BIG SIGH*
21-03-2016, 04:58 PM
(21-03-2016 06:09 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  *Sigh* Quill18 just started a new tutorial series of EU 4. Now I really want to play, but I can't as I have yet to buy a new PC. I've nearly saved up half of the amount, so I guess there's less than half a year to go.

*BIG SIGH*

EU4 is worth it man. Totally worth it.
Also, Stellaris and HoI4 (which looks near perfection fucking incredible) are coming out soon and you gotta play those.