What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(21-03-2016 04:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 06:09 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  *Sigh* Quill18 just started a new tutorial series of EU 4. Now I really want to play, but I can't as I have yet to buy a new PC. I've nearly saved up half of the amount, so I guess there's less than half a year to go.

*BIG SIGH*

EU4 is worth it man. Totally worth it.
Also, Stellaris and HoI4 (which looks near perfection fucking incredible) are coming out soon and you gotta play those.
I might have to try Stellaris. But I'll pass on Hearts of Iron. I'm just not interested in World War 2.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2016, 05:50 AM
(22-03-2016 12:08 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 04:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  EU4 is worth it man. Totally worth it.
Also, Stellaris and HoI4 (which looks near perfection fucking incredible) are coming out soon and you gotta play those.
I might have to try Stellaris. But I'll pass on Hearts of Iron. I'm just not interested in World War 2.

Pass on Hearts of Iron?? PASS???!!? WTF IS THIS MADNESS!!?

Side note, what kind of shitty computer do you have that can't run EU4?
My laptop could run that shit and it was a piece of crap.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-03-2016, 06:33 AM
(22-03-2016 05:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 12:08 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I might have to try Stellaris. But I'll pass on Hearts of Iron. I'm just not interested in World War 2.

Pass on Hearts of Iron?? PASS???!!? WTF IS THIS MADNESS!!?

Side note, what kind of shitty computer do you have that can't run EU4?
My laptop could run that shit and it was a piece of crap.

Well just an old computer I've had two others since that. My newest one is dead and the other I gave to my daughter. I'm just happy that I at least have something to use. Even if it takes ages to start up anything and I'm very limited in what I can do.
22-03-2016, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2016 08:46 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
The Sims 3. Plan is to become a rock star, seduce everyone and take their money. Maybe I'll build a mansion too.

22-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Humble Bundle has a pretty sweet Sega strategy bundle going on.

[Image: cool.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-03-2016, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 01:34 AM by Free Thought.)
That. Is. IT!

I am murdering MeDwarf.

The Baroness will die of starvation in her lavish chambers. 'FREE THOUGHT' GITNUKUDIB IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE SLOWLY!!

Why you ask?

Ferdinand, craftsdwarf, best leatherworker and clothier Claspedfields has been imprisoned for 101 DAYS.
Blel Sheshkunib, a metalsmith; 87 days.
Bows and Arrows; 99
Unib Bersasob, fish cleaner; 101
Udib Igthfath, engraver; 97.

And everything was going so nicely that I thought I would not need to resort to Noble murder.

... aside from that one kea that keeps stopping the military dwarves from going to sleep that apparently doesn't exist...

EDIT: Come to think of it, I think I have a better way to dispose of this troublesome noble. The Danger Room. One unkilled, unarmoured dwarf against a constant tide of 20 spears rising and falling without end.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
25-03-2016, 01:43 AM
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
26-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Started building a new city.
Got a terrain editor tool, some modded buildings, new maps etc...
So I'm going for realism looking. This is the start, the docks. Good keep going around (right) by adding some water front, clubs and tourist night life things. Might put some more industrial docks on the other side of the bay. My skyscrapers are gonna be concentrated by the water front and I'm gonna have smaller buildings (though still multi story), offices and commercial buildings and such by my docks in this close grass area. Houses and suburbs in the distance by and on the hills.

[Image: 20160327152802_1.jpg]
26-03-2016, 11:13 PM
(25-03-2016 01:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That. Is. IT!

I am murdering MeDwarf.

The Baroness will die of starvation in her lavish chambers. 'FREE THOUGHT' GITNUKUDIB IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE SLOWLY!!

Why you ask?

Ferdinand, craftsdwarf, best leatherworker and clothier Claspedfields has been imprisoned for 101 DAYS.
Bows and Arrows; 99

And everything was going so nicely that I thought I would not need to resort to Noble murder.

... aside from that one kea that keeps stopping the military dwarves from going to sleep that apparently doesn't exist...

EDIT: Come to think of it, I think I have a better way to dispose of this troublesome noble. The Danger Room. One unkilled, unarmoured dwarf against a constant tide of 20 spears rising and falling without end.

What, no Thunderdome?

[Image: thunderdome.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-03-2016, 12:19 AM
(26-03-2016 11:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 01:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That. Is. IT!

I am murdering MeDwarf.

Why you ask?

Bows and Arrows; 99

What, no Thunderdome?

[Image: thunderdome.jpg]

If only I could...

Okay, everybody who was imprisoned is dead. The Danger Room plan failed; the spears, being training spears, simply deflected off MeDwarf's robes.

I am now setting up a new one. This time, consisting of spears of silver. They will cut through the fibre robes easily and it seems appropriate to murder the baroness on 10 representations of richness.

I'm afraid that a tantrum spiral might be on the horizon. The deaths, and the fact that nobody will bury the bodies, means that most of the dwarves are being forced to endure decay as well as death, which is having a terrible effect of population morale and a number of tantrums have already happened. Fortunately with no fatalities. Updates as the situation progresses.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post