What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: What are you playing?
I haven't played them yet, but yesterday I got Shovel Knight and Black Ops II for $40. Yet more to add to my slowly growing PC collection.

... If somebody wants the Shovel Knight Soundtrack, I got a key for that too. I already bought it a while back so I'll PM the key.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2016, 02:26 PM
Splitting time between The Division on PC and Hyrule Warriors Legends on my New 3DSXL.

[Image: TCTD_home_og-image_1200x628.jpg]

[Image: SI_3DS_HyruleWarriorsLegends.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-03-2016, 03:56 PM
[Image: tPjB92A.gif]

I'm not actually playing DS I just like the gif it makes me lol.
Off my tits pumped for three though. That shit is my mother fucking jam.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-03-2016, 05:18 PM
[Image: dI6n89D.jpg]

31-03-2016, 04:10 AM
(29-03-2016 05:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: dI6n89D.jpg]

V is still my favorite dude on that chart.

31-03-2016, 06:22 AM
So was kinda looking forward to my xbox being sent away for repairs, means I could play some strategy games for the next two weeks after going ham on the Dark Souls 2.
Nope. I'm playing Dark Souls 1 now. If I have time to spare I might even play some Demon Souls.

#soulsgamesbestgames

31-03-2016, 06:47 AM
I finished Rise of the Tomb Raider the other day and I was surprised by how easy the game was even on the highest difficulty setting. You could carry around enough materials to instantly heal yourself to full life twenty freaking times.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
31-03-2016, 03:54 PM
I dislike the maps in Black Ops 2 zombie's mode. Environmental hazards that slow you down and obscure your vision everywhere? No thanks.
But somehow I seem to be more successful in this game than I ever was on the far-superior Five and Kino Der Toten of Black ops...

Maybe it might have something to do with being on PC rather than a 360...

Oh, and yesterday I went full hypocrite and turned my back on my anti-preorder stance to pre-order Dark Souls 3. EB is selling it with the OST! If i can legally get music, I will take the necessary steps.
Seriously, the soundtrack disk is what sold me on it. -_-

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-04-2016, 10:16 PM
(31-03-2016 03:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I dislike the maps in Black Ops 2 zombie's mode. Environmental hazards that slow you down and obscure your vision everywhere? No thanks.
But somehow I seem to be more successful in this game than I ever was on the far-superior Five and Kino Der Toten of Black ops...

Maybe it might have something to do with being on PC rather than a 360...

Oh, and yesterday I went full hypocrite and turned my back on my anti-preorder stance to pre-order Dark Souls 3. EB is selling it with the OST! If i can legally get music, I will take the necessary steps.
Seriously, the soundtrack disk is what sold me on it. -_-

If you're already a fan of an established series, and you're getting a goody that would otherwise be hard or impossible to get without pre-ordering (ex. Pip-Boy Edition Fallout)? You get a bit of a pass.

Just don't make it a habit. Wink

03-04-2016, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 06:26 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
The Sims 3 and NullpoMino (a very good Tetris clone).