What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(03-04-2016 06:21 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  The Sims 3 and NullpoMino (a very good Tetris clone).

Tetrishere is best Tetris, if you can get a hold of a copy.

[Image: tumblr_mjmwnfOg0h1qhm7h6o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Fallout 4 at the moment. Waiting for survival mode to come out on PS4.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2016, 05:48 PM
There's a big EU4 patch coming out so I'm waiting for that.
It's suppose to be out on the 5th but knowing Paradox it'll be late afternoon Swedish time which is like lunch time 6th NZ time.
Also, waiting for Dark Souls 3. Because that game is gonna be mind blowingly the second best game this year and the excitement for it is killing me.
I'm ready as hell, well sorta.. I applied for holiday leave for a week but my xbox is still in Australia getting repaired so this is gonna be a close one.
05-04-2016, 04:45 PM
I've been playing Minecraft lately...funnily enough with my Christian friends (who are unaware that I am an atheist).

I'll post a pic of my super awesome pagoda build sometime Tongue

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
06-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Renowned Explorers International Society, it was in Humble Monthly, a quirky exploration/adventure/turn based tactics hybrid with quite a lot of depth and nice artwork.
Also slowly making my way through Tales of Zestiria. The gameplay's fantastic, but whoever decided to slap the most cliched religious JRPG storyline ever on top of it should be beaten to a pulp with a railway tie.
06-04-2016, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 04:14 PM by Free Thought.)
The other day I beat Black Ops 2's campaign.

I hope my experience was not the only one to lead to such glorious observations.

The animations look horrible... Fallout 3 level actor animations, I'd say.

Some occurrences of note:
Early on there is an interrogation scene, where Woods uses a thing to cut the victim's face. I tell you his cutty-thing is an incredibly effective tool! It didn't just cut, oh no! It literally erased the area of contact from existence! Seriously, I could see through the character's model via the 'cut'.
And another particularly weird one of note occurred about mid-way through: a bunch of NPCs are getting on a transport aircraft, a few of which sink to their waists, it's rear hatch closes up only to reveal a bunch of legs jutting out the bottom... Really, guys?
Also early, an NPC is going through an animation of inspecting a pair of rifles; he pays the first down in front of him, and it clips down into the ground about half way, causing conflict, leading to the rifle endlessly jiggling in the sand until it is removed. And it starts again once replaced.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-04-2016, 02:00 AM
I'm playing a bunch of different stuff but as I play it I'm like "this isn't Dark Souls 3..."
Even when I'm playing Halo 5 and I love shooting people in the face.. virtually.

I was having some luck playing EU4, enjoying the new patch, going for some achievements, discovering you have way better luck playing on slow speeds and you can actually have great success when everything isn't happening in the blink of an eye and you have more time to respond and react. But I've conquered pretty much non-stop for 80 years and I just got a regency for a 1 year old meaning I have to wait 14 years before I declare another war (basically I have to wait for him to grow up) which is rather annoying when you've just spent the first 80 non-stop warring.
10-04-2016, 03:02 AM
Ha! I had regency for like a year and got a special event that killed off my 2 year old Sultan and gave me a Queen, an adult Queen, so now I'm back to conquering.
You're going down Persian scum, all Islam will unite under my iron fist! And than you're next Berber states and Spain. Iberia will be Sunni once again.
10-04-2016, 04:38 AM
(10-04-2016 03:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ha! I had regency for like a year and got a special event that killed off my 2 year old Sultan and gave me a Queen, an adult Queen, so now I'm back to conquering.
You're going down Persian scum, all Islam will unite under my iron fist! And than you're next Berber states and Spain. Iberia will be Sunni once again.

You should start a cult.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-04-2016, 06:33 AM
(10-04-2016 04:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 03:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ha! I had regency for like a year and got a special event that killed off my 2 year old Sultan and gave me a Queen, an adult Queen, so now I'm back to conquering.

You should start a cult.

Why start one when you can be sole dictator over an existing enormous one?
Besides, someone's gotta protect those primitives from the Portuguese and Spanish and their evil Catholicism. What better way than to form an enormous Mediterranean empire and conqueror all of Africa for the lol's while I'm at it and bring them all under the benevolent rule of Sunni Islam? You're welcome Africa.
Besides, my janissaries wreck African spearmen.
Dude with weird hat and an arquebus supported by some big ass cannons > dude with a spear and tiny shield.