What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(30-04-2016 10:16 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 08:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Warframe better stop its shit. Every thing I want never drops. It has been three months and still no lex prime receiver, vasto prime blue print, vectis prime receiver, or bronco prime barrel.

Hence, why I stopped playing Warframe.

I just went a"bought" what I wanted.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2016, 04:30 AM
There's two games I really wanna play, strike that, three games I really wanna play but I'm broke for the next two days and the third doesn't come out for another 9 days.
And than the big one, the game I've been looking forward too the most all year, doesn't come out for like a month and a bit.

[Image: oscar.png]
01-05-2016, 02:56 PM
I've been playing Dark Souls 3 more. Currently stuck in Eleum Loyce sorry Ithryll. The enemies are kicking the shit out of me; the dancer-things cut right through my shield, wither with frost penetrating damage or just overwhelming my stamina with constant attacks. So far, transitioning into a bow has made things easier, but slower. I just would I could find better bows. This Longbow ain't worth much.
Then again, I doubt I have the stats necessary for better bows, sitting at around 20/20 str/dex... Levelling up is much harder in this game than it was in the past two titles. Cost seems to increase at a much greater rate

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-05-2016, 09:33 PM
I've been playing Minecraft, 60 Seconds, and World of Warcraft. The year before last I lucked onto a really solid, structured, friendly Alliance guild. That in itself is likely to keep me playing, even though I'm a very casual player.

Aside from these, I play whatever strikes my fancy out of my long queue on Steam.
01-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Sunless Sea; great game, I was really happy with how my game was going, I had built up the legacy I wanted, and I was getting ready to send my Zee Captain off to the surface to die an explorer's death, leaving his son to continue the tradition, wealthy and ready to experience the Unterzee.

But no, the save corrupted. Now I don't want to touch it again...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-05-2016, 09:54 PM
(01-05-2016 09:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sunless Sea; great game, I was really happy with how my game was going, I had built up the legacy I wanted, and I was getting ready to send my Zee Captain off to the surface to die an explorer's death, leaving his son to continue the tradition, wealthy and ready to experience the Unterzee.

But no, the save corrupted. Now I don't want to touch it again...

I forgot about that little gem. That game was weirdly good. Great atmosphere especially.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-05-2016, 04:07 AM
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins.

Ah, nostalgia.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
04-05-2016, 02:53 AM
[Image: MF1aCpX.jpg]

Black Desert... there's a desert somewhere... June, I think. Tongue

(28-04-2016 05:54 PM)Sam Wrote:  Trying to get the hang of building a decent settlement in Fallout 4... Easy enough to do, with one problem, namely that it looks shit.

Right now Sanctuary looks more like a concentration camp.

Either get the mods, or you're a console peasant. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2016, 10:48 AM
What are you playing?
(04-05-2016 02:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: MF1aCpX.jpg]

Black Desert... there's a desert somewhere... June, I think. Tongue

(28-04-2016 05:54 PM)Sam Wrote:  Trying to get the hang of building a decent settlement in Fallout 4... Easy enough to do, with one problem, namely that it looks shit.

Right now Sanctuary looks more like a concentration camp.

Either get the mods, or you're a console peasant. Tongue

I've always preferred consoles, just for practicality and convenience really.

A mate of mine gave me some of his old PC hardware, which is still fairly powerful and can run most recent games. I connected it all up to the TV... Gaming was great with it, but set up like that it was useless for everything else. So I went back to the console.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2016, 04:04 AM
Dreadnought closed beta. Such a fun fucking game.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post