Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Why? Because I hate myself, I think.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Overwatch open beta. Not bad but I don't see myself buying it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-05-2016, 05:08 PM
(07-05-2016 12:19 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Overwatch open beta. Not bad but I don't see myself buying it.

Same here.
It's fun-ish but ehhhhh.

The maps are fucking HORRIBLE and it's way way way too open to abuse.
Not to mention balance issues (though admittedly all things considered and how varied every character is Blizzard have done a really reasonable job of balance. But it's just the nature of it, it's never gonna be properly balanced.).

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-05-2016, 05:55 PM
(18-12-2013 11:29 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Starbound, currently in Beta and early access on Steam.

PAYDAY 2

I've been interested in this game for a while but I can't seem to bring myself to shell out the money for it.
07-05-2016, 05:57 PM
I play League of Legends, Some Star Wars the Old Republic, Gauntlet, Planetside2 if I'm feeling particularly stupid maybe minecraft if I'm in a chilling mood and if I want to rage... I play don't starve.
07-05-2016, 06:21 PM
I just played some Overwatch. Seems like Team Fortress, but enjoyable.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Is overwatch free?
07-05-2016, 06:49 PM
(07-05-2016 06:47 PM)WadeW.Wilson Wrote:  Is overwatch free?

For the moment is is, open beta and all, but on release it will cost.

From the quality I've seen so far, it'll be worth it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-05-2016, 06:56 PM
I just want HoI4 to hurry up and come out.
Why the fuck did Paradox release Stellaris a month before HoI4? HoI4 seems way more polished and has way less bugs/oversights compared to Stellaris.
Oh well.

Almost 1000/1000 gamerscored Dark Souls 3. Just gotta be bothered to farm 12 more convenient items.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-05-2016, 06:56 PM
(07-05-2016 05:57 PM)WadeW.Wilson Wrote:  I play League of Legends, Some Star Wars the Old Republic, Gauntlet, Planetside2 if I'm feeling particularly stupid maybe minecraft if I'm in a chilling mood and if I want to rage... I play don't starve.

i was hooked on dont starve like crazy. The Forest is very similar. One of these days im going to play more of dont starve shipwrecked when i get more time.