What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2016, 11:10 PM
RE: What are you playing?
2 weeks till HoI4.
The suspense is killing me, I've been waiting for this game for fucking ages.
It's the game I wont the most this year. Just fucking give it to me already!

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2016, 05:51 PM
I downloaded Duskers the other night... Fucking thing wouldn't work.

I was really looking forward to it un'all.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2016, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2016 12:51 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Still having fun with the campaign of DOOM. Trying Nightmare for my third play through. The artwork below is the awesome reverse cover for physical copies of the game. Fuck that piss yellow cover, just take the insert out and flip it around, and now you have this badass homage to the 1993 original.

[Image: doom_hell.0.jpg]

But for my multiplayer fix, I've been playing Overwatch. I haven't had this much fun in a PvP shooter since Call of Duty 4 and the Team Fortress 2 Beta (yeah, I used liked TF2 before it was cool, when it was still good).

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Currently my most played character is the healer, Mercy, go figure. Number two is Farah and her rocket launcher, because I like to pretend I'm playing Quake.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

But because I had to update my Blizzard client for Overwatch, I had forgotten all about Diablo III. So I fired that back up after getting my Overwatch fix, and was pleasantly surprised. One thing I'll say about that game, is that it gets better every time I come back to it. I really appreciate the quality-of-life changes they've made in it since the last time I played. Also, Crusader or GTFO.

[Image: 560190.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-05-2016, 12:52 AM
I finally got around to playing Fallout 4. I still prefer NV for gameplay but I have literally nothing to do in that game I haven't already done, so I modded 4 to have getter settler control, give them names, and have a decent dialogue appearance.

[Image: 43D2D360617DA51229F6887572EA001BC9558907]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
28-05-2016, 12:58 AM
I've been playing Pikmin on PC using the dolphin emulator these past couple of days. Pure nostalgia. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
31-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Well, I'm probably going into my last few weeks of Dark Souls 3.

I have 8 characters (half of them are trash), and 300 hours, and at least 400 invasion victories (based on items received). Many more PvP victories as host. I think I'm just going to platinum the game because it's basically just being a completionist, which is my natural gaming inclination anyways.

One more week to get all obtainables (sorcery, rings, miracles, pyromancy) in NG, then another week for NG+, then another for NG++ (needed for plat). Plus I have one sorcery char I might play around with, and I tend to get sucked into 4+ hour PvP sessions with my PvP char....but getting slightly tired of PvP, so we will see.

Next up this year are Persona, Star Ocean, and Final Fantasy. Hmm, I don't even know which comes out next.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
04-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Still in Black Desert, not likely to change until No Man's Sky finally drops. Wink

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-06-2016, 06:58 AM
Playing ogame while I am at work.
04-06-2016, 08:12 AM
(04-06-2016 06:49 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Still in Black Desert, not likely to change until No Man's Sky finally drops. Wink

Pics or it didn't happen. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-06-2016, 09:59 AM
HoI4 in 2 days.

[Image: oscar.png]