What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(04-06-2016 08:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 06:49 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Still in Black Desert, not likely to change until No Man's Sky finally drops. Wink

Pics or it didn't happen. Tongue

Angel

[Image: Rl7tsqY.jpg]

[Image: mhsPBCh.jpg]

[Image: gLMEHNt.jpg]

[Image: Ycs6icz.jpg]

[Image: UYfG6jz.jpg]

[Image: 2SEkJgN.jpg]

[Image: qh7oigV.jpg]

[Image: dn70mUN.jpg]

...believe it or not, I was actually building stuff. Have to wait for the first level structure to be complete before leveling it up. As you can tell, I had a minute. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-06-2016, 05:29 PM
16.5 hours.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2016, 01:19 AM
(05-06-2016 05:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  16.5 hours.

lolz Laugh out load

Fallout 4 was the last game I had one of those countdowns over, maybe I'd have another for No Man's Sky but, you know, infinities and shit. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2016, 03:58 AM
(05-06-2016 05:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  16.5 hours.

6 more hours bro!

[Image: 48030050.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-06-2016, 05:47 AM
Well I tried to get some sleep (because it comes out at 4am... Dodgy ) but it's not happening, I can just never sleep before 2am.
So looks like it's gonna be an all-nighter. Good thing I don't have a big shift at work tomorrow...

4hours and 13minutes.

06-06-2016, 08:23 AM
I downloaded State of Decay for the 360. Fun game. Open ended, lots of freedom to explore where you want. All that is missing is online play.
06-06-2016, 08:54 AM
1hour 5minutes, COMON!

06-06-2016, 09:13 AM
world of warships. you command a ship, teaming up with other ships to blow up the enemy teams ships. as i get older these simpler kind of games appeal to me more. doesnt have me quite as hooked as world of tanks, but its still fun. although unlike that game i havent spent a single penny playing this one.
06-06-2016, 10:39 PM
This game is incredible.

This is my first game so far. I wanted to start easy so I started as Germany aiming for a roughly historic approach.

[Image: 20160607161605_1.jpg]

Roughly historic. I decided to just liberate the balkans. It seemed easier than making them allies.
I started off helping my brethren in the Spanish Civil war (siding with Nationalist Spain of course). The Republicans were not prepared for my panzers and I was able to easily out gun and out flank and encircle them which allowed the Nationalists to win easily. (it's usually pretty 50|50 without human intervention.). I than annexed Austria peacefully (as Germany did) and carved up the Czecks (as Germany did) politically. I than conquerored Hungry, because fuck them they lost us the first world war. Than Poland fell like a knife through butter, or in this case, panzers through Poland. It also put me at war with the allies. Belgium decided to be brave and declared war on me and joined the allies, so it was self defense really that I completely crushed them. The Netherlands and Luxembourg soon after. Followed by a long slog through France which was turning into something of a repeat of WW1 until I moved my second panzer army up and outflanked them and took Paris.
Than the Scandanavians proved to be a complete pain in the fucking ass. Nothing to do with the developers being Swedish I'm sure... Dodgy
Eventually they fell. While I was preparing an invasion of Ireland (who decided to declare war on me and join the allies, so again, simply self defense), I took Bulgaria and Romania and Lithuania. Though the Soviets took Latvia so I couldn't push up and take Latvia and Estonia.
I than took Ireland and used it as a base to launch a naval invasion into Scotland. Once my panzer troops were able to land it was all over for the Brits.

I've completely forgone a navy except I have a large submarine navy which is WRECKING ally convoys.
I also went heavy into airforce. I have a lot of close air support and navy bombers (and I mean ALOT) so my planes were sinking so many British Battleships and Carriers.
I'm defiantly winning the tonnage war.

So Italy, Nationalist Spain are my allies. I'm gonna make Portugal an ally when I make them more facist. And I'm gonna make Finland an ally once I make them more facist too.
I was gonna conqu-liberate Finland but they managed to hold out against the Soviets in the Winter War and force a white peace so props to them, they can get allied instead of liberated. And Japan is my ally. The issue is the allies are attacking the shit out of Japan. So even though they won the Chinese War they are being beaten back.
So I've decided I need to go over there and help them. My navy is shit so I can't send all my troops over so I need to conquer my way over.

Can't decide if I wanna go through the Soviets and other Comintern members or through Greece, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Oh and just to prove Im not fanboy-ing, IGN gave it a 9 and IGNs community gave it a 10

Also, who needs naval invasion when you have paratroopers? (I'm playing as The Dutch Rijk, which is fascist Netherlands.)

[Image: 20160608164937_1.jpg]

Capture a port from which troops and supplies can pass through. Move entire army in and take the whole island.

[Image: 20160608165944_1.jpg]