What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: What are you playing?
I got Battlefleet Gothinc workings; the devs had it so that the game downloaded a bunch of files into the incorrect directory. Dodgy

Anyway, I find it to be a very good game, if painfully difficult at times. I haven't ventured into online play, keeping to the campaign, and it's solid. If you fail a critical mission, you don't lose the game, it just gets a bit harder, which I really like.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2016, 09:45 PM
(09-06-2016 06:31 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs in warlord heaven. Big Grin

Meanwhile, I'm chilling in the desert - only there's no black, no desert, and very little actual multiplayer in this supposed "MMO" Tongue

[Image: mtBQTMM.jpg]

...and I have my clothes on! I've gotta go peel those lizards in the background to make some armors. Wink
Whoa what game is that?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
11-06-2016, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 10:27 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-06-2016 09:45 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 06:31 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs in warlord heaven. Big Grin

Meanwhile, I'm chilling in the desert - only there's no black, no desert, and very little actual multiplayer in this supposed "MMO" Tongue

[Image: mtBQTMM.jpg]

...and I have my clothes on! I've gotta go peel those lizards in the background to make some armors. Wink
Whoa what game is that?

Black Desert Online

It's basically a MMO waifu creator.

[Image: black-desert-online-nws-Main.jpg]

[Image: 2016-02-21_107764299.jpg]

[Image: black1.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-06-2016, 10:30 PM
Haha interesting. I try to stay away from MMOs as I'm kind of mentally hung up on closure. But I am pretty sure I'd love it.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
11-06-2016, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 11:26 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-06-2016 10:30 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Haha interesting. I try to stay away from MMOs as I'm kind of mentally hung up on closure. But I am pretty sure I'd love it.

Which is why I fired up The Witcher 3 again, now that all of the DLC is out, for a New Game+ run.

Plus I still have my bitchin' Mastercraft Wolf armor set (furthest right) from my last run. First time I completed the game on the hardest setting (Death March) and romanced Yennifer, this time I'm just playing on normal and I'm going to woo the firebrand Triss Merigold; who started out in the first game as kind of a real cunt, then was very likable in 2, and was probably my favorite supporting cast character in 3 (because you get to actually play as Ciri).

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt-Triss.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-06-2016, 02:24 AM
(11-06-2016 10:30 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I'm kind of mentally hung up on closure.

It's one of those Korean grinders, it has no level cap, and an uncanny ability to suck all the hours out of the day. It's buy to play but there's usually seven day trial keys floating around.

But you'll probably end up hating it with the closure thing, hating me for suggesting it, and smashing your computer. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2016, 02:27 AM
Oh, and Yennifer > Triss every time. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-06-2016, 02:58 AM
(12-06-2016 02:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Oh, and Yennifer > Triss every time. Tongue
Preach it, brother. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
12-06-2016, 03:52 AM
(12-06-2016 02:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Oh, and Yennifer > Triss every time. Tongue

(12-06-2016 02:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
Preach it, brother. Big Grin

I get it. She was the 'new hotness', not having been in the previous games. She's also the canonical love interest. But you know what?

Redheads always win. Big Grin

13-06-2016, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2016 12:45 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Fuck me, I am so happy they're turned things around with Payday 2.

Ron motherfuckin' Pearlman, as the outlaw biker Rust. Plus a new perk deck, new heists, and finally the introduction of an old school Model 1887 lever action shotgun (Terminator 2 style); something I've been wanting for well over a year.