What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: What are you playing?
I finished Fallout 4's main quest in favour of the Brotherhood. Preston called my a mass murderer. Don't know how he knew what I did, given that he was not there and I never spoke to him about the interior of the Institute.

I started to play Skyrim again. Decided to mostly just see what I could do trying to act like a normal human.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Lots of PAYDAY 2 since they're taken the microtransations back out of the game.

I also beat Mad Max and Saint's Row: Gat Out of Hell, and I've almost finished Axiom Verge. Also picking up Sniper Elite III from time to time, slowly working through the campaign.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-07-2016, 10:23 PM
(09-07-2016 08:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I finished Fallout 4's main quest in favour of the Brotherhood. Preston called my a mass murderer. Don't know how he knew what I did, given that he was not there and I never spoke to him about the interior of the Institute.

I started to play Skyrim again. Decided to mostly just see what I could do trying to act like a normal human.

That's going to be quite a challenge considering you're surrounded by giants and dragons. I think the proper reaction would be to shit your pants, curl up into the fetal position, and cry yourself to sleep.

Big Grin
10-07-2016, 12:14 AM
Witcher 3: Blood and Wine. It's everything I expected and more.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
10-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Just finished Life is Strange and The Talos Principle, one after the other. So now I'm playing SOMA. I think I'm turning into a masochist....

Atir aissom atir imon
10-07-2016, 07:01 PM
(09-07-2016 10:23 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 08:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I finished Fallout 4's main quest in favour of the Brotherhood. Preston called my a mass murderer. Don't know how he knew what I did, given that he was not there and I never spoke to him about the interior of the Institute.

That's going to be quite a challenge considering you're surrounded by giants and dragons. I think the proper reaction would be to shit your pants, curl up into the fetal position, and cry yourself to sleep.

Big Grin

Heh. So far it has involved hunting foxes and other small creatures, and running away like the Flash from a couple of bears. I might hunt more dangerous prey at some point but my guy will have to get him some courage and get better with his bow before he will even think of trying for bigger game.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-07-2016, 07:04 PM
(10-07-2016 07:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 10:23 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  That's going to be quite a challenge considering you're surrounded by giants and dragons. I think the proper reaction would be to shit your pants, curl up into the fetal position, and cry yourself to sleep.

Big Grin

Heh. So far it has involved hunting foxes and other small creatures, and running away like the Flash from a couple of bears. I might hunt more dangerous prey at some point but my guy will have to get him some courage and get better with his bow before he will even think of trying for bigger game.

If you're playing on PC there are a ton of realism mods that would work perfectly with what you're doing. I've done a similar play through.

Atir aissom atir imon
10-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Or you could just get this...

[Image: The-Forest-Free-Download-PC-Game.jpg]

The game is scary as shit. You're trapped on an island inhabited by cannibals. No actually campaign or anything. Just see how long you can survive without getting killed. Lots of hunting, fishing, building shelters/traps, and stuff like that.

It gets regular updates but I've been out of the game for several months. Just waiting a little longer to get back into it, as last time I died I had a huge setup and was pretty devastated when an update deleted all my shit.

Oh, and if you die in this game it's over. Extra paranoia.
10-07-2016, 10:35 PM
(10-07-2016 09:53 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Or you could just get this...

The game is scary as shit. You're trapped on an island inhabited by cannibals. No actually campaign or anything. Just see how long you can survive without getting killed. Lots of hunting, fishing, building shelters/traps, and stuff like that.

It gets regular updates but I've been out of the game for several months. Just waiting a little longer to get back into it, as last time I died I had a huge setup and was pretty devastated when an update deleted all my shit.

Saw this in beta, took one look and was like "nope".

[Image: oscar.png]
11-07-2016, 02:24 AM
(10-07-2016 10:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 09:53 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Or you could just get this...

Saw this in beta, took one look and was like "nope".

why? its pretty cool.